What to expect at Kink For All

Sara Eileen

Mar 5, 2009, 8:26:37 AM3/5/09
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Logistical email time! This is important reading for you to
understand how Kink For All will work.

You should expect:

--A prompt start. The venue opens at 9:30, and we start at 10am.

--A casual atmosphere. Dress comfortably, wear shoes you can move
easily in.

--Collaboration and spontaneity. If you get the urge to lead a
discussion or have an idea you want to present, put it on the
schedule grid and wing it.

--No nudity, no play. Our venue prohibits nudity and this event is
not an appropriate play space.

--Personal autonomy. You're welcome to come and go from the event as
you please. If you get into a great conversation with someone new,
you can always step 'round the corner for a coffee and join in again
later on.

--Flexible presentation scheduling, but with a strict time frame. The
schedule grid will allow presentations to be easily moved and
shuffled as necessary. We will start and end each presentation on time.

--A very fast pace. Presentations are 20 minutes each. There is NO
DOWN TIME between presentations. An additional email will follow this
one to explain the presentation timing in more detail.

--A strong support staff. I and other volunteers will be keeping
things on schedule and managing issues as they arise. If you cannot
manage something yourself, you are welcome to turn to us.

You should bring:

--Energy and your lovely selves.

--Kink/queer/sexuality-related material you'd like to swap, trade,
give away, or showcase. Have some old books you don't want any more?
Bring them! Please remember this is NOT about selling stuff. Kink For
All is not a commercial event.

--Anything you think might help us be a better event. Set things up
yourself if you can. If you need help, ask the person next to you!

Remember, our goal is not anarchy, but organized chaos.

Read more on what to expect here: http://kinkforall.pbwiki.com/
WhatToExpect

See you soon!

Sara Eileen

Viviane

Mar 7, 2009, 12:34:11 PM3/7/09
to KinkForAll
Hi everyone:

And remember to bring your business cards/Moo cards/post cards and
flyers to hand out.

Looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone tomorrow!

Viviane