Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

chessleo2

Oct 3, 2010, 2:13:26 PM10/3/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
Zambia took the Gold Medal in Category E. Kenya slipped from 3rd to
bottom 3.
Zambia finished 47th overall, which is quite something. Stanley
Chumfwa on Board 1 had performance rating of 2444.

kim bhari

Oct 3, 2010, 2:31:41 PM10/3/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
wow. That is cool ie Zambia performance......

Kenya - well back to the drawing board. or as our old friend Fred once said "there is no future for seniors" which is why the focus is on the juniors..................

chessleo2

Oct 3, 2010, 4:43:53 PM10/3/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
Kim, 2 yrs ago Zambia chess was in a mess, they couldn't even send a
proper team to the Olympiad. Now, even without their GM Simutowe
participating, they finish at 47th place.
The transformation is just amazing.
And they didn't do it by dumping old faces.
If you want to attract new talent, then the logical thing to do is to
maximise the support you give to your existing top players.
In Kenya chess unfortunately there is this habit of continually
dragging diown top players to satisfy the egos of less talented
players.

On Oct 3, 11:31 am, kim bhari <kimbh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> wow. That is cool ie Zambia performance......
>
> Kenya - well back to the drawing board. or as our old friend Fred once said
> "there is no future for seniors" which is why the focus is on the
> juniors..................
>

> On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM, chessleo2 <chessl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Zambia took the Gold Medal in Category E. Kenya slipped from 3rd to
> > bottom 3.
> > Zambia finished 47th overall, which is quite something. Stanley
> > Chumfwa on Board 1 had performance rating of 2444.

John Mukabi

Oct 3, 2010, 8:59:57 PM10/3/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Interesting to note that Simutowe demanded $30,000 to play for Zambia! They have shown they can do without him.

Check out last round game hoe Stanley Chumfwa sorted out a GM from one of former Soviet republics with 3 spectacular sacrifices following each other.

It was not lost on many that Simutowe is thankless now especially to the tireless Lewis Ncube who has promised to deliver another Zambian GM.

Meanwhile, away from chess, a Zambian chess official kept on saying that Raila Odinga should be their next president!!

NB

One thing that contributed to Wanyama's dismal performance was playing blitz thw wholw night! Another major reason will reveal itself naturally. Those of us close to him know the details....

Oct 4, 2010, 12:25:23 AM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
hi

sad about Simutowe. even weaker is one Wachania who demanded 10K from Msa chess club or he doesn't show up for rated tona. What nerve!!

Interesting about Wanyama. send details securely by private mail. I know he likes the nightly ways and has a craving for our lady player Purity

chessleo2

Oct 4, 2010, 12:34:01 AM10/4/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
Of course even with dismal play Harold still gets the highest
perormance rating among the E.A. players...
That's a quite nice combination that Stanley Chumfwa played in the
final round. The GM missed the threat completely on his move.
Sacrifices a piece, then gives Q for R so that he can fork K and Q.
Still should have been a draw though but the GM was unwilling at the
critical moment and so paid the price.

On Oct 3, 5:59 pm, John Mukabi <momp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Interesting to note that Simutowe demanded $30,000 to play for Zambia! They have
> shown they can do without him.
>
> Check out last round game hoe Stanley Chumfwa sorted out a GM from one of former
> Soviet republics with 3 spectacular sacrifices following each other.
>
> It was not lost on many that Simutowe is thankless now especially to the
> tireless Lewis Ncube who has promised to deliver another Zambian GM.
>
> Meanwhile, away from chess, a Zambian chess official kept on saying that Raila
> Odinga should be their next president!!
>
> NB
>
> One thing that contributed to Wanyama's dismal performance was playing blitz thw
> wholw night! Another major reason will reveal itself naturally. Those of us
> close to him know the details....
> >kenya-chess-fo...@googlegroups.com<kenya-chess-forum%2Bunsubsc­r­i...@googlegroups.com>
>
> > > .
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/kenya-chess-forum?hl=en.-Hide quoted text -

> --
>
> ________________________________

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2010, 12:48:43 AM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Wow! Wow!

SNyandiek®

From: John Mukabi <mom...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 17:59:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [KCF:16452] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2010, 12:52:19 AM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Another wow wow wow wow! Of Simutowe, Wachania, Wanyama and our Purest own. But what a man gotta do in the presence of such Purity especially away from home?

SNyandiek®

From: nathan ateka <natha...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 21:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [KCF:16453] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

Knightsacc

Oct 4, 2010, 1:42:20 AM10/4/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
Chess, money and women, intriguing combinieros; but do I say!

On Oct 3, 9:52 pm, snyand...@gmail.com wrote:
> Another wow wow wow wow! Of Simutowe, Wachania, Wanyama and our Purest own. But what a man gotta do in the presence of such Purity especially away from home?
> SNyandiek®

chessleo2

Oct 4, 2010, 2:29:41 AM10/4/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
John Wayne was inclined to spend nights playing 5-min chess. Maybe
Harold was trying to emulate him.

> > --
>
> > --

kim bhari

Oct 4, 2010, 2:42:22 AM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Chess Leopard

I was being sarcastic about CK attitude to senior as expounded by one of their officials last year on the forum.....

The new Minister of Sports is breathing fire esp on Football officials...............and I guess the time has come...

Kenya Blitz Championships

Oct 4, 2010, 4:37:25 AM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hey despite all this, Harold still got a better TPR then any other East African. Hopefully he is more disciplined in future international outings. He still remains the top EA player. But if he doesn't change his approach then time will fly by and he will not exploit the potential he has. Even though he has the best TPR of any EA player, for his level of play he did poorly.

And looking at it objectively, in the kenyan team only Gilruth showed any reasonable performance (2nd highest TPR). I don't know why Akello played board 4. Getting many points playing weak players probably don't cut, kenya doesn't win medals anyway, so maybe one might as well go play in the higher boards, at least your chess improves when playing tough guys.

hesb...@yahoo.com

Oct 4, 2010, 9:46:23 AM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
I'll give a plus for flambuoyant tactics against a GM on the last round - but surely Ne3 instead of Bxf2+ followed by Bxe3+ and BxR then Qe5 wud have given him an exchange up. Or is it still risky to be an exchange up against a GM?

BlackBerry® powered by Safaricom

Of course even with dismal play Harold still gets the highest
perormance rating among the E.A. players...
That's a quite nice combination that Stanley Chumfwa played in the
final round. The GM missed the threat completely on his move.
Sacrifices a piece, then gives Q for R so that he can fork K and Q.
Still should have been a draw though but the GM was unwilling at the
critical moment and so paid the price.

On Oct 3, 5:59 pm, John Mukabi <momp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Interesting to note that Simutowe demanded $30,000 to play for Zambia! They have
> shown they can do without him.
>
> Check out last round game hoe Stanley Chumfwa sorted out a GM from one of former
> Soviet republics with 3 spectacular sacrifices following each other.
>
> It was not lost on many that Simutowe is thankless now especially to the
> tireless Lewis Ncube who has promised to deliver another Zambian GM.
>
> Meanwhile, away from chess, a Zambian chess official kept on saying that Raila
> Odinga should be their next president!!
>
> NB
>
> One thing that contributed to Wanyama's dismal performance was playing blitz thw
> wholw night! Another major reason will reveal itself naturally. Those of us
> close to him know the details....
> >kenya-chess-fo...@googlegroups.com<kenya-chess-forum%2Bunsubsc­r­i...@googlegroups.com>
>
> > > .
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/kenya-chess-forum?hl=en.-Hide quoted text -

> --
>
> ________________________________

John Mukabi

Oct 4, 2010, 10:12:17 AM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Almost everyone I spoke to who happened to mention Simutowe had harsh words for his current attitude. One official even talke dof how he walks with loads of money in his wallet that he cannot spend!

Hardly the quiet, young, soft-spoken, mature-minded 18-year-old who used to dine with the Kenya team regularly at the 2000 Istanbul Olympiad. Kenya and Zambia were among the teams staying at the 4-star Hotel Grand Halic.

Oct 4, 2010, 1:51:33 PM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
We banned Simutowe from our hotel room last olympiad. He brought arrogance that we cud not stand at all. Yes the boy is immature.

------------------

From: John Mukabi <mom...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 07:12:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [KCF:16472] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

chessdrummer

Oct 4, 2010, 1:19:42 PM10/4/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
John,

I believe this information about Simutowe demanding $30,000 to play in
the 2010 Olympiad is false. He told me he was not playing and of
course this was upsetting to Mr. Ncube. I wish he had played, but the
larger issue he mentioned had to due with past support he was
requesting while he was earning his GM title. He kept pressing the
federation for support because he had paid money out of his pocket
(and from donations) to travel around to earn his last norm and 2500
ELO. From what I understand, the support was not forthcoming. Amon was
angry, but eventually got the 2500 and the title. This went on for a
couple of years of back and forth negotiations. You may be getting
only part of the story. It was not about the Olympiad.

On Oct 3, 8:59 pm, John Mukabi <momp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Interesting to note that Simutowe demanded $30,000 to play for Zambia! They have
> shown they can do without him.
>
> Check out last round game hoe Stanley Chumfwa sorted out a GM from one of former
> Soviet republics with 3 spectacular sacrifices following each other.
>
> It was not lost on many that Simutowe is thankless now especially to the
> tireless Lewis Ncube who has promised to deliver another Zambian GM.
>
> Meanwhile, away from chess, a Zambian chess official kept on saying that Raila
> Odinga should be their next president!!
>
> NB
>
> One thing that contributed to Wanyama's dismal performance was playing blitz thw
> wholw night! Another major reason will reveal itself naturally. Those of us
> close to him know the details....
> >kenya-chess-fo...@googlegroups.com<kenya-chess-forum%2Bunsubsc­r­i...@googlegroups.com>
>
> > > .
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/kenya-chess-forum?hl=en.-Hide quoted text -

> --
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: chessleo2 <chessl...@gmail.com>

chessdrummer

Oct 4, 2010, 1:52:15 PM10/4/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
Simutowe can be accused of many things, but I also believe it is
unfair to assail someone who is not here to defend himself. Simutowe
was once accused of having a drinking problem while in Barbados. and
it turned out to be a mistaken identity. We need to be VERY careful in
spreading gossip in these boards. This is the very reason why many may
find reason no to support African chess. Simutowe is a trailblazer
whom we should respect and not spread these rumours. Is he perfect? Of
course not. It is a shame that the celebration of Zambia is now used
to denigrate one of its sons.

Shame Africa, Shame.

On Oct 4, 1:51 pm, anhumph...@yahoo.com wrote:
> We banned Simutowe from our hotel room last olympiad. He brought arrogance that we cud not stand at all. Yes the boy is immature.
> ------------------

John Mukabi

Oct 4, 2010, 3:15:31 PM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
When we arrived Khanty-Mansiysk we found the rumour of $30,000 all over. With such third hand info its hard to judge. You colud tell some were envious of him.Only Simutowe himself can explain. Lets give him a break.

Oct 4, 2010, 3:14:56 PM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Chessdrummer, beast and N to da power 3 are really tight bosom buddies. What did you expect?

chessleo2

Oct 4, 2010, 3:29:30 PM10/4/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
Why are Kenya and Uganda continuing to nap in Zone 4.2? Switch to
Ncube's zone. There are more goodies there.

On Oct 4, 12:14 pm, Kenya Blitz Championships
<dmitri.kulungu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chessdrummer, beast and N to da power 3 are really tight bosom buddies. What
> did you expect?

> > <kenya-chess-forum%2Bunsubs­c­r­i...@googlegroups.com>

> > .

Harold Wanyama

Oct 4, 2010, 3:58:22 PM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hahha, interesting reading about myself that way.Before I won any tournament I was confident of my abilities. Actually in the Ugandan camp Iam being accused of making Uganda lose its matches... Yet in actual sense it was a poor showing of  the team except for Patrick.

anhum...@yahoo.com

Oct 4, 2010, 5:48:24 PM10/4/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
We do agree chess drummer that Simutowe should be our pride. But then what happens if he clearly demonstrates uncouth behaviour? We have many other issues to deal with,the last one will be tolerating the obvious contempt the young man has towards others. I know he has his own frustrations in US where they did not promote him due ro race. However he transfers his frustrations to Africans and hence its not shame to Africa,its shame ro his own untoward behaviours.

------------------

From: John Mukabi <mom...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 12:15:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [KCF:16481] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!
Message has been deleted

chessdrummer

Oct 4, 2010, 5:12:07 PM10/4/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
If this was all over the Olympiad, then it is very tragic. The person
originating this rumour should be taken to task. Many were upset that
Amon did not play. If this is the reason for the rumour then this is a
sad day for Africa. Amon was upset about an internal matter with his
federation. It involved reimbursement for his travel expenses.

Here is a hero of Africa who made GM with his immense talents, little
support he could get, few resources and no trainer, yet we talk about
him like a criminal?? We have done great damage to the image of Africa
if this rumour was all over.

If Ncube promises that Zambia can produce another Grandmaster, then
that would be great. However, we must not forget that Amon Simutowe
made that thought possible. Before Amon arrived as a young player, who
would have thought it was possible to have a GM from Zambia?

I must tell you from my heart that the last year of getting his third
norm and 2500 ELO were very, very trying and I had to encourage him to
keep going. He considered not continuing on. That would have been
tragic. Many do not know the sacrifices he made and the amount of
money he paid of his own to win that historic event of becoming a GM.
He expected help and complained when it was not forthcoming.

He is not above criticism and I have been critical of some of his
actions, but I tell him personally. I do not tell the world behind his
back. I believe this treatment is unfair and he is not here to defend
himself. If we gossip about our own players, why is it too much to
expect non-Africans to do this? Believe me, most strong players have a
low regard of Black Africans' (whatever their origin) chess abilities.
They are angry (and insulted) when they lose to us. Amon certainly
helped to change this.

On Oct 4, 3:15 pm, John Mukabi <momp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When we arrived Khanty-Mansiysk we found the rumour of $30,000 all over. With
> such third hand info its hard to judge. You colud tell some were envious of
> him.Only Simutowe himself can explain. Lets give him a break.

> > > --
>
> > >________________________________

SuraMbaya

Oct 5, 2010, 12:38:15 AM10/5/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
What else did you expect from Mukabi???

The Great Slanderer goes on and on! We only have his
word regarding this "rumour" - manufactured and propagated
by the Beast and N3. I knew Amon personally - the sacrifices
he made, Mukabi and his ilk wouldn't be fit to tie his bootlaces.
As for that blabbermouth Andolo - may I recommend Baygon?
> > >athttp://groups.google.com/group/kenya-chess-forum?hl=en.-Hidequoted text -

> > --
> > Chess

> read more »

Kenya Blitz Championships

Oct 5, 2010, 1:34:34 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
So this is what our Olympains do: They go on millions of shillings of taxpayers money to a foereign destination and instead of concentrating on chess (Kenyan result proves that only 1 or 2 guys took the olympiad seriously...we finished in the bottom 30 in an olympiad which had the biggest attendance ever i.e new countries with weak chess turning up)....so instead of concentrating on chess they misuse taxpayers money by indulging in kilos and kilos of food, 'international chess gossip', ogling women, getting their hearts broken, making a few dollars on the side by 'canvassing' for certain alien loving candidates for the top job etc

Why is the government dishing out this money with no results forthcoming? We have continued to perform at the same crap level for the last decade and more. None of our players is even rated above 2200. Next up is All Africa Game next year and again taxpayers will have to fork out a million plus for Kenyan chessers who will go to eat, kulungulu, gossip and play weak chess. And it will continue like it always has with Olymp 2012, Olymp 2014, AAG 2015 etc...taxpayers money misused all the time.

Not for one single moment it appears do our olympians give a damn that it is KENYANS at large who are footing the bill. The tourist trip is taken for granted.

I ask why the government is wasting money on chess. They can divert it to other smaller sports like archery (we have some chic representing us at common wealth games and she looks serious, may not get in results but at least she is dedicated) where more commited kenyan sportsmen can use the dosh to take their small sport to the next level.

I would have expected the most explosive post-olympiad revelations to have been why Kenya team perofrmed so badly...beast and other olympians to point out moves that were trash...that would have meant we are learning from mistakes. Instead we learn how to put on extra body weight kilos, perfect our kulungulu skills, and have orgasms knowing what Simutowe is gonna do next in the bathroom with his 30k faucet.

Government should simply stop footing the bill for this kenyan chess nonsense.

kim bhari

Oct 5, 2010, 2:13:01 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Time for letter to go to the Minister.......

Humprhey perhaps the Kenyans did not like Amon because of his playing strength?  I am not surprised.  Kenyan rarely like strong especially when they are not Kenyans............

I think we should send an email to Amon so that he can see the thrash guys spread about him.....Shame on those of you who spoil the name of a true Son of African Soil.............

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2010, 2:25:22 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
All those not withstanding. CD Amon can not be larger than Zambia or the 'Africa' whose day is 'sad'dened by the anti Amon revelations. His individual struggles to the coveted title can not be license to be rogue.

Actually he makes Ncube's efforts to be of substance - ignore Amon and concentrate on making other GMs for Zambia. So he was punishing Zambia by refusing to play unless $30k was paid (even not true he did not play anyway). Does Zambia miss him? Maybe yes.

Just simply don't reconstruct all those pages of excuses on behalf of Simutowe because he is not the last GM this shapely continent will produce. Unless he stops whining like a twisted eel it might pass him by to do something useful with his achievement.
SNyandiek®

He is not above criticism but I believe this treatment is unfair. If
we gossip about our own players, why is it too much to expect non-
Africans to do this? Believe me, most players have a low regard of
Black Africans' (whatever their origin) chess abilities. They are
angry (and insulted) when they lose to us. Amon certainly helped to
change this.

On Oct 4, 3:15 pm, John Mukabi <momp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When we arrived Khanty-Mansiysk we found the rumour of $30,000 all over. With
> such third hand info its hard to judge. You colud tell some were envious of
> him.Only Simutowe himself can explain. Lets give him a break.

> > > --
>
> > >________________________________

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2010, 2:30:44 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Sura Yako must be very deconstructed. And you are lucky its been a while since I saw Andolo else I'd tell him about this and he'd banish you from mother earth. You can't be tolerable to keep raising other people's tempers!

Whether Amon is your Aunt's daughter's little brother his sacrifices mean nothing to the world if he must be paid for them or if he finds it reasonable to boycott national duty - he owes it to those who helped him learn how to detect his talents.
SNyandiek®

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2010, 2:34:00 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
You had the chance to go do it differently and you chickened deep down the bowels of Nairobi River! So just shut up!

SNyandiek®

From: Kenya Blitz Championships <dmitri.k...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 08:34:34 +0300
Subject: Re: [KCF:16490] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

anhum...@yahoo.com

Oct 5, 2010, 3:42:28 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
I never mentioned Amon's strength as a factor,if anything we were looking forward to getting tips from him.

------------------

From: kim bhari <kimb...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:13:01 +0300
Subject: Re: [KCF:16492] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

Kenya Blitz Championships

Oct 5, 2010, 3:23:33 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
I don't get why people think Ncube is such an angel...go do some basic research on 'international chess forums'...the guy has lots of corruption stories swirling around him. As for simutowe being arrogant and uncouth...what the hell...guys at the top of their game usually are like that...Kasparov, Capablanca, Fischer, Kobe bryant, Hamilton, Raikonnen, Agassi, Moi, Kibaki, Raila, hemmingway, Dambudzo marechera, Humphrey....comes with the territory...

I am surprised that local chess officials are not torn apart like this by you fellas....instead some guy you don't know much about is. Wow!

anhum...@yahoo.com

Oct 5, 2010, 4:09:42 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
So Sura you r still alive chickening out of your bum at last! You still seem to be as frost mouthed as b4 welcome back I promise an eye for a bum. Mehul what other result were you expecting??? If there are no many serious tonas,no rated tonas what do you expect? Blitz is the main-stay if Kenyan chess at the moment. Experience shows that blitz many a times weakens ur slow chess if u aint careful as you may be impatient. You need to inform the gov of what it takes for Kenya to perform adequately instead. Its obvious you need exposure and the same gov should be requested to sponsor at least one international tona before each olympiad plus send a few guys to Egypt or SA where tonas are hard. Crying foul like a baby of what people do whilst there is doing no one any good. If they eat less they lose,if they drink no beer they still lose,if they do not canvass for jobs they lose double as clearly chess is not their life career, if they do not ogle women they develop prostate cancer. The money used here does not even equal what Uhuru/Ruto wud use on corruption. So you mostly fooling yourself with your noble government sentiments.

------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 06:34:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [KCF:16495] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!
Message has been deleted

kim bhari

Oct 5, 2010, 4:46:57 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
gosh the racial venom that spews out on this forum.........

perhaps when you guys decide to have a bit of civility here please email me as i intend to get out of the mailing list for the moment........

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:00 PM, <anhum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
So Francis Rodrigues, aged 61 and 3/4 is back with his famous stinking mouth,which most likely drunk water from the same dips that cattle use in Goa,India. You Indian, Kenyans owe you nothing. We did not expect to gain nothing from a pauper like you either. You are the first critic(by the way first idiot) post- olympiad to start abusing Kenyan participants post this olympiad. You and your bum brother Mehul,desist from abusing Kenyans and concentrate on India's,Srilanka's,Bangladesh and Pakistan's performances post this olympiad no one wants to see your bums farting Indian onions on this forum so better shut your beaks.

------------------

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 08:09:42 +0000

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 06:34:00 +0000

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2010, 5:10:00 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Kim Ol' Boy you should have read earlier how it got venomously personalized on Andolo. What was focused generally was turned on its head. You should have quit then - its too late now! You are stuck in it again - thanks to the Big Frank Rodri.

SNyandiek®

From: kim bhari <kimb...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:46:57 +0300
Subject: Re: [KCF:16502] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

kim bhari

Oct 5, 2010, 5:22:34 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Soli

This what was said - nothing racial

As for that blabbermouth Andolo - may I recommend Baygon?

Githinji Hinga

Oct 5, 2010, 5:24:02 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Humphrey,

No more warnings, another crude racist attack you are out.

moderator

On 10/5/10, anhum...@yahoo.com <anhum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So Francis Rodrigues, aged 61 and 3/4 is back with his famous stinking
> mouth,which most likely drunk water from the same dips that cattle use in
> Goa,India. You Indian, Kenyans owe you nothing. We did not expect to gain
> nothing from a pauper like you either. You are the first critic(by the way
> first idiot) post- olympiad to start abusing Kenyan participants post this
> olympiad. You and your bum brother Mehul,desist from abusing Kenyans and
> concentrate on India's,Srilanka's,Bangladesh and Pakistan's performances
> post this olympiad no one wants to see your bums farting Indian onions on
> this forum so better shut your beaks.
> ------------------

kim bhari

Oct 5, 2010, 5:20:17 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2010, 5:39:49 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Kim they are both uncivil in my eyes and I condemn both. So should you. But worse is the person who started it!

SNyandiek®

From: kim bhari <kimb...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 12:22:34 +0300
Subject: Re: [KCF:16504] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Knightsacc

Oct 5, 2010, 6:56:10 AM10/5/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
KBC,

I appreciate your madness, but it is neither right or fair to throw a
collective blame at the whole team. Be more specific with your
accusations. The whole team may not have performed to our
expectations, tough, but is it entirely there fault that our standards
are low?
Is it their fault that CK couldn't afford them a decent training
program b4 the games?
Is it their fault that one of them pulled out of the team for no good
reason and may be demoralising the rest?
Is it their collective fault that one of them may have started a wild
fire?

Chess is my second nature, one of the few candles in my life and such
negative comments really get under my skin - very
depressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Either come up with a solution or watch from the sidelines.

On Oct 4, 10:34 pm, Kenya Blitz Championships

> read more »
Message has been deleted

Githinji Hinga

Oct 5, 2010, 7:53:05 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Soli,

I have nothing against Andolo, never have. I am just aghast at his
immature, unrestrained rants, He needs to vent his anger elswhere. The
rues of this forum are very very simple. Just do not use profanity and
racist comments. He needs something to cool off, a pet rat would do
him a lot of good.

chessdrummer

Oct 5, 2010, 9:03:12 AM10/5/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
SNyandiek,

I believe there is something amiss in this conversation. It is the
reason why he did not play. You mention US$30,000 to play in the
Olympiad. That information is in question. Amon told me that the money
was not the main issue, but it was the principle of being told these
issues of reimbursement (from years of incurring expenses) would be
handled only to be disappointed. He was traveling, incurring arrears
and trying to get this GM title and it was taking a heavy toll. As I
said he almost gave up. I told him he could not give up... he was too
close.

I will ask you this. Was the German team being rogue when they decided
not to play? There are no such comments here about the entire German
team walking out because of financial concerns. Why do we seem to take
special interest in trashing an African? There is page after page of
information on this discussion group trashing Africans and it does not
produce good results for Kenyan chess. Why not take more interest in
how African federations can succeed? The success like Zambia's 47th
place or the Malian player who got 7/7 and Bassem Amin's 8.5/10 is
what we should be discussing. Let's celebrate our success.

You claim he should do something useful. Yet he has already inspired
generations of African chess players by reaching the milestone that no
other sub-Saharan African had accomplished. In every conversation
about a future African GM, his name will emerge... forever. If he
never played another game of chess, his story will reap plenty.

Yes... Africa will have other GMs south of the Sahara, but we cannot
merely wish it would happen. How are you suggesting this will take
place? What is the plan? Who are the talented players under-20 who can
have the time and freedom to dedicate to this feat? It is no easy
matter and Amon did not become GM in a traditional way. He was
determined to do it and completed the GM requirements mostly on his
own. It was painful to watch. However, the early support he got from
Zambia should not be dismissed. Again, I would not recommend that
anyone accomplish the GM the way Amon did it. He travelling to
tournaments collecting ELO points and ended up getting about six GM
norms before it was over. That is too much. There has to be a better
way.

The mere fact that you said there will be other African GMs is a
testament to the importance of what Amon has done. Otherwise you would
not be able to say this with any confidence. The question is who is
the next talent and how should that player be nurtured to reach this
goal?

On Oct 5, 2:25 am, snyand...@gmail.com wrote:
> All those not withstanding. CD Amon can not be larger than Zambia or the 'Africa' whose day is 'sad'dened by the anti Amon revelations. His individual struggles to the coveted title can not be license to be rogue.
>
> Actually he makes Ncube's efforts to be of substance - ignore Amon and concentrate on making other GMs for Zambia. So he was punishing Zambia by refusing to play unless $30k was paid (even not true he did not play anyway). Does Zambia miss him? Maybe yes.
>
> Just simply don't reconstruct all those pages of excuses on behalf of Simutowe because he is not the last GM this shapely continent will produce. Unless he stops whining like a twisted eel it might pass him by to do something useful with his achievement.
> SNyandiek®

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2010, 3:01:25 AM10/6/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Elsewhere Amon has told the continent about the truth behind this story and has taken it back Ncube the source.

My point is that Zambia and Africa need Amon to be positive about everything useful his achievement can do. Ncube may not be speaking for Zambia. We know how administrators twists stories for the good of their names and this sounds like one of the attempts by Ncube.

But Ncube like all other people in offices will pass but the country and the federation will remain.

Amon and anyone else must not let Ncube or any other inept leader squeeze the worst out of him.

If Kirsan's ideals were not as empty it should have dropped on Africa that Amon is a continental phenomenon about to challenge the world and must be celebrated - including being made comfortable. It is no longer Zambian at all.

Again it is a good thing Amon spoke out and thanked Mukabi for letting Ncube's story out.
SNyandiek®

Oct 6, 2010, 7:11:22 AM10/6/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
Chessdrummer,

Nice to know you are in contact with Amon, coz despite all he is going
thro' as a result of the ongoings he also needs to know of something
else.
That is the fate of a little boy somewhere in rural Zambia - he could
have been in any part of Africa. Now, this boy's name is Phiri, he is
around 10yrs old and has played chess since he was 7 when he learnt
his first moves from IM Simutowe in Lusaka during a public exhibition.
Ever since and thanks to Amon's rise and rise up the ELO ladder little
Phiri has kept a jealously protected Scrapbook of cuttings from all
sorts of newspapers and chess magazines with stories on his hero's
conquests.
When Amon became a GM little Phiri went a step further by blowing up
one of Amon's web pictures into a lifesize poster.
Now ,when this Olympiad year started Phiri started a countdown to
Khanty Mansiysk ( hope I got the name rite) eagerly anticipating when
he will watch live games of his hero in action - Africa's hero. With a
week to go a bombshell was dropped in his life - his hero was after
all not going to play in the Olympiad - his beloved country Zambia was
after all not going to be represented for the first time ever by a GM.
Sub- Saharan Africa wasn't going to be represented by their first GM
ever.

How do you think little Phiri took this?

He probably trashed his poster and binned the scrapbook - even better
to use them to light up a 'jiko' - charcoal- burning stove.
Few reasons are genuine enough to shun your country and entire
continent when they need you most!!!

> read more »

chessleo2

Oct 6, 2010, 2:13:41 PM10/6/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
Knightsac, one detail you have missed is that in 2008 Simutowe turned
out for Zambia at the Olympiad and then had to spend a boring two
weeks at the bottom of the tournament table because Zambia failed to
send over the rest of the team. I wonder whether the Zambian Chess
Federation covered his expenses for that one.

dark Knight

Oct 6, 2010, 7:08:11 PM10/6/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
Mehul for chairman/president of CK???

On Oct 5, 6:34 am, Kenya Blitz Championships

> read more »

chessdrummer

Oct 7, 2010, 7:04:42 AM10/7/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
That is a touching story, but of course young Phiri would do no such
thing unless people around him spread false rumours. You saying
Simutowe shunned his country and traveling around representing the
country as his own expense is ignoring the original point. He made GM
because of the sacrifices he made for Zambia, not because he shunned
Zambia.

Edwin Machio

Oct 7, 2010, 9:07:29 AM10/7/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hiya CD,

Its flawlessly clear,you aren't far from the true fact.
we are our own,own enemies-AMON's surprising
chess Miracle needs strong encouragemnet,not
weak Internet commentary of washing in public his
Imperfections,he is not just the AFRICAN pride
we have-but he draws the right lesson,given the
opportunity and chance-Black Africa can outpace
the distance second power rating always Imposed
on it.

The LONDON CHESS CLASSIC-is on the Agenda
of a Major chess Calender come December,But
no AFRICAN GM,is been Invited to these prestigious
closed Chess skill tourney,I will advice those who
'Shun' AFRICA to perilously conitinue,as AFRICA
is demographically emerging,while in a few a years
time these established chess powers will shrink
as Ageing starts.

If this was all over the Olympiad, then it is very tragic. The person
originating this rumour should be taken to task. Many were upset that
Amon did not play. If this is the reason for the rumour then this is a
sad day for Africa. Amon was upset about an internal matter with his
federation. It involved reimbursement for his travel expenses.

Here is a hero of Africa who made GM with his immense talents, little
support he could get, few resources and no trainer, yet we talk about
him like a criminal?? We have done great damage to the image of Africa
if this rumour was all over.

If Ncube promises that Zambia can produce another Grandmaster, then
that would be great. However, we must not forget that Amon Simutowe

made that thought possible. Before Amon arrived as a young player, who
would have thought it was possible to have a GM from Zambia?

I must tell you from my heart that the last year of getting his third
norm and 2500 ELO were very, very trying and I had to encourage him to
keep going. He considered not continuing on. That would have been
tragic. Many do not know the sacrifices he made and the amount of
money he paid of his own to win that historic event of becoming a GM.
He expected help and complained when it was not forthcoming.

He is not above criticism but I believe this treatment is unfair. If
we gossip about our own players, why is it too much to expect non-
Africans to do this? Believe me, most players have a low regard of
Black Africans' (whatever their origin) chess abilities. They are
angry (and insulted) when they lose to us. Amon certainly helped to
change this.

On Oct 4, 3:15 pm, John Mukabi <momp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When we arrived Khanty-Mansiysk we found the rumour of $30,000 all over. With
> such third hand info its hard to judge. You colud tell some were envious of
> him.Only Simutowe himself can explain. Lets give him a break.
>
> ________________________________

Knightsacc

Oct 7, 2010, 10:03:41 AM10/7/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
Chessdrummer,

I get your point and chessleo's of Amon making personal sacrifices. I
don't deny this and have even hinted on this forum that is the way
forward.
Now I will give you an example with myself. I don't even have FIDE
rating and have resolved in the last few months to sacrifice time and
resources to get a decent rating within a year. If I get this and may
be even throw an IM norm to it will I be justified to claim my
expenses from my country lest I don't fly the flag any more?
If some day CK can't fund tickets and all to some Olympiad and I
sponsor myself, will it be justified to refuse to represent Kenya in
the following Olympiad may be until my previous expenses are
reimbursed?
We have to admit it, Amon made an error of judgement, unfortunately at
a critical time and in a critical tournament and that's why many are
so mad and unforgiving.
it is like Diego boycotting the world cup in 1986 when they won it. Do
you think any Argentinian would have accepted any excuse except if
medical???
Make no mistake about this though, I still respect him for what he
achieved for his country, himself and Africa!
He is also human like all of us and can and does make mistakes, but
that doesn't mean we can't mention it especially if it affects so
many.

> read more »

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2010, 10:12:07 AM10/7/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
I guess now everything about Amon Simutowe, Zambia and the just ended Olympiad have been said. What I make out is that Amon's genuine and sincere principle to prove a very important point was outstretched by interested parties.

The 'an official' according to John Beast Mukabi the legend is not specified but he must know now that Africa is displeased.

Ncube sounded civil, factual and genuine but Amon's efforts to clear out the tarnishing rumor was candid and eventful. Thank you Chessdrummer for your sounding drumstick in support of what should have been the case.

Amon kindly come to Kenya and grace this event am organising in honour of Africa's great. I hope it will be worth your while. I hope also that Ncube proceeds to rationalise your situation on past issues with his new office. No winners No losers here.
SNyandiek®

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2010, 1:43:06 PM10/7/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
One thing with John Mukabi is that his stories always border a line of truth even if not entirely correct.

The one thing that rubs pepper on my eyes are the kind of leadership Kenya has in CK. Zambia has done well and this can be seen on their achievements in the recent years. The Ambasis and Kagambis have very little of what is required for this continent.

SNyandiek®

From: John Mukabi <mom...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:02:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [KCF:16551] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

kim bhari

Oct 7, 2010, 1:47:43 PM10/7/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Johnny stories .  His stories need a pinch of salt...

Like the one of the anti corruption police looking for officials.........amongst the many others..

I think Amon

anhum...@yahoo.com

Oct 7, 2010, 10:23:25 AM10/7/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by saying chess powers will shrink ageing starts Machio. Its a well-known fact that they have several upcoming stars in comparison our major bane is the lack of this young upcoming whizz kids.
------------------

From: kim bhari <kimb...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:47:43 +0300
Subject: Re: [KCF:16553] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

chessdrummer

Oct 7, 2010, 10:37:35 PM10/7/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
All I can say is Amon made a principled decision based upon the
history of the situation he was in. No... it is not analagous to
Maradona's Argentina. As I mentioned several players (including the
entire German and Belgium national teams) did not play in the
Olympiad because of these financial concerns. It is a matter of
personal interests. Are they unpatriotic? Of course not. This
situation existed prior to the time when Amon played in Dresden
Olympiad in 2008. He figured it would be solved by the next Olympiad
only to be disappointed again. He was only one of two Zambian players
in Dresden and had to play weaker opposition the whole time since they
forfeited two boards. It was a blunder by Zambian officials not to get
a full team there. Perhaps it is important for him to take a stand to
force his federation to follow through on principle. It is a
revolutionary decision and of course, few revolutions are popular.

Let's hope CFZ will finally settle the issue with Amon.

anhum...@yahoo.com

Oct 5, 2010, 9:17:11 AM10/5/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Githinji,you need to warn Francis Rodrigues instead not me, remind him that he was once the chairman of the Kenyan chess association and that now his age n mirrors Korchnoi's and that he had many small children who admired him at the time(even though his livelihood depended on their parents dropping them at his chess venues) and that this same children remember him more vividly than he may want to assume and that they are now grown up enough to read what he vomits on our shoes which is clearly RACIST and kindly confirm that he has a Kenyan passport(he is a fugitive wanted by the Kenyan police for various crimes)and that all Kenyan chess players(who really matter I.e) are baying for his blood and that he has violated biology by continuously being unwise the more he ages and that Kenyan chess players(indigenous Kenyans I.e) do not want to take his calls as he did nothing to improve their level the tone is thus constantly 'mteja hapatikani' and kindly also ask him if he ever participates in the forum of his own country and more importantly whether he was ejected and how and why he sought refuge in Kenya and who gives him the audacity to insult Kenyans warn him that he clearly depicts a hate crime against our society remind him he has tiny balls,only then and only then can I understand the word moderator, otherwise this is just umakanga demonstrated from your end which benefits no one plus remember you were a small baby by the time we were in the crazy world of Francis Rodriguez association where he was the chairman,assistant chairman,secretary general,plus committee member at the same time,he never even allowed anyone to move chairs to confirm his well dreaded theory that we are an inferior race,who would want to protect such characters their neck need the guillotine period.
------------------

Oct 16, 2010, 2:06:52 AM10/16/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com

This whole Amon bashing must stop. if GM wants US$ 30000 yo play, pay him or let him do something more productive. Kenyans, wake up and smell your coffee,The Olympiad is a total waste of resources and you need to stop sending teams to it.I wonder how many rating points GM Amon ever got from Olympiads in his quest to become. That Ncube reminds of CK, I support GM Simutowe's demands, why should he waste his time and money on something that cant help him. The Zambian Fed have themselves to blame for GM Simutowe's absence, Soulman you keep yapping about national duty you but he is not that country's treasury chief and he has no responsibility to fund from his pocket.
Simutowe is an African Hero especially to chessplayers who cant stand the rot in their Feds. A true icon.

kimb...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2010, 2:46:01 AM10/16/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Well said. As I said before Amon is a true Hero a true Son of the Soil

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kenya

From: wachira wachania <wach...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 23:06:52 -0700
Subject: Re: [KCF:16715] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

This whole Amon bashing must stop. if GM wants US$ 30000 yo play, pay him or let him do something more productive. Kenyans, wake up and smell your coffee,The Olympiad is a total waste of resources and you need to stop sending teams to it.I wonder how many rating points GM Amon ever got from Olympiads in his quest to become. That Ncube reminds of CK, I support GM Simutowe's demands, why should he waste his time and money on something that cant help him. The Zambian Fed have themselves to blame for GM Simutowe's absence, Soulman you keep yapping about national duty you but he is not that country's treasury chief and he has no responsibility to fund from his pocket.
Simutowe is an African Hero especially to chessplayers who cant stand the rot in their Feds. A true icon.

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2010, 7:46:32 AM10/16/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Wachania that is the folly of always getting on things insignificantly late. 'Yapping' is not decent or civil as Amon advocates things to be done. I see you may want to read through the complete Amon threat to know where I stand yapping!

We are already on an important topic elsewhere. Find it out. Weak one!

SNyandiek®

Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 06:46:01 +0000
Subject: Re: [KCF:16716] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

wachira wachania

Oct 17, 2010, 10:28:12 AM10/17/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com

Soulman where can I find the "Amon threat" so that I can re-read it coz what Mukabi is saying above here sounds to me like hogwash fed to them from The Zambian Federation? Chumfwa played great Chess but I think if Simutowe was there he would have made it even better perhaps they would have been no.35.
Back home. The sorry excuse that the rated tourney didnt materialise due to lack of rated players reads hollow,it was just another case of players being mistreated by tournament conveners, being promised what cant be delivered, reduced prizes, no ratings, inflated entry fees etc is all impunity.

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2010, 1:39:22 AM10/18/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Wachania, where did you find the 'Amon threat' the first time you read it? It must still be there now that you'd like to 're-read' it. There are 55 comments on this thread.

I am surprised Mombasa Chess Club, Jonah Langat and other conveners haven't written on the 'unavoidable circumstances' yet. My question is. Who were the FIDE rated players who played against the first ever FIDE rated players? Does it mean FIDE rating formula can not start from zero (no previously rated player?

I agree on how hogwashy it is.

SNyandiek®

From: wachira wachania <wach...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:28:12 +0300
Subject: Re: [KCF:16733] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

Soulman where can I find the "Amon threat" so that I can re-read it coz what Mukabi is saying above here sounds to me like hogwash fed to them from The Zambian Federation? Chumfwa played great Chess but I think if Simutowe was there he would have made it even better perhaps they would have been no.35.
Back home. The sorry excuse that the rated tourney didnt materialise due to lack of rated players reads hollow,it was just another case of players being mistreated by tournament conveners, being promised what cant be delivered, reduced prizes, no ratings, inflated entry fees etc is all impunity.

wachira wachania

Oct 19, 2010, 7:39:11 AM10/19/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com

The conditions were unfavourable even prize fund was reduced it was just a ploy an advertising gimmick, stop giving players a raw deal and you will go far.

nathan ateka

Oct 21, 2010, 10:33:12 AM10/21/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Soulman/ Wachania

I wish to respond.

1. It is an obvious fact that a rated tournament must have rated players. For you to be rated you must play 9 rated players. As organisers, we cannot do anything if rated players don't turn up. If there was a decent quorum then the rated event would have been possible as all plans were in place. It would be better for rated players to support such ventures instead.

2. I read somewhere in wachania's mail of reduced prize fund and such hogwash. For the record there was only one guaranteed prize of 30K. Since there was a tie for 1st place it meant that the prizefund be shared @ 15K. In total, the amount paid to the Ugandan contingent was 16K. So bwana Wachania pl substantiate your claim of a reduced prize fund.

3. On inflated entry fees: Here, you are dead wrong again. Entry was 800 if paid earlier and 1k at the gate. For this we offered a 4 star hotel facility at the beach. The venue was one of the best in the recent kenyan tournament setting.

Now i hope wachania you have the facts on what happened. It takes 2 for a rated tona to succeed. The players and the organisers. We played our part, registered with CK, paid membership etc. But how to send returns when all but 3 were unrated. Perhaps you are bitter we could not match your appearance fee of 10K. But then fees should be commanded by those who can at least finish in the top 20, i would say.

In future we intend to have it invitational as an open one cannot work.

Githinji Hinga

Oct 21, 2010, 11:04:04 AM10/21/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Top twenty finisher,

this goes to show how communication is important.

Cheers people,

> I agree on how hogwashy it is.SNyandiek®From: wachira wachania

kimb...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2010, 11:08:25 AM10/21/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Nathan
Thanks for clarification. Please tell me. You paid membership I presume 5k. Was that for league? I was told by a bigwig that league fee is not membership. For the rating event how much did you pay CK.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kenya

From: nathan ateka <natha...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:33:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [KCF:16824] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

Chess Ocutambula

Oct 21, 2010, 11:56:22 AM10/21/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Nathan I suggest you get in touch with Kim...he's planning on a rated next year...perhaps the mombasa event next year can not only be rated but also lucrative...I think planning for next year should start now.

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2010, 3:26:43 PM10/21/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Prophet Nathan man of God you have sure come with the truth that King David General Wachina wanted to smuggle a cool 10K even before he set his pieces so that his lust for a crushed CM title do resurrect to bring forth the greatest of them Kings in the manner of the master of women only seconded by Akuku Danger. This time the moral world as seen by the Angels who took Lot away are glad Bethseba made noise that shrilled the rapist ascatter!

But my questions earlier were informed by the initial reports and Jona's post tourna's dead silence. I know the rules. But my question still stands.

1. The first ever FIFA rated player came from which country and who were the nine rated opponents that he played?

2. If a country with a redundant association like CK and Kenya can not even work towards rating their players where will they get the nine from? No wonder weak and selfish players like the coward General would want to sell his 9th personality to enable one more innocent and deserving pseudo 1200's birth.

There must be a formula from which this was first calculated - let's use it.

SNyandiek®

From: Chess Ocutambula <dmitri.k...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:56:22 +0300
Subject: Re: [KCF:16831] Re: Zambia take the Gold Medal!!!

Rickka

Oct 21, 2010, 4:30:11 PM10/21/10
to Kenya Chess Forum

aahhahahaa,ahahahaha,oh my,appearance fee?ahaha,how much weaker can
someone get,demanding appearance fee...stewpeed.whos this wa getrich'a
wa weak wa china?a 2350?

snya...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2010, 1:03:51 AM10/22/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
Ricka that's hilarious! My boy is growing on all fronts learning from Big Sis?
SNyandiek®

Oct 22, 2010, 2:48:57 AM10/22/10
to Kenya Chess Forum
For the record this must be one of the longest running threads and it
has no signs of ending, thanks to Amon, General Wachina et al. . .
72 entries and still going strong!!

Chess Ocutambula

Oct 22, 2010, 2:54:00 AM10/22/10
to kenya-ch...@googlegroups.com
It's not the longest running thread...that record begins to one of the first threads on this blog...the AAG scandal...go check that one out.