Bajaj Auto to cut mobike prices by up to 3,000 rupee on excise cut

K.Karthik Raja

Mar 4, 2008, 12:13:11 AM3/4/08
to Kences1
Bajaj Auto to cut mobike prices by up to 3,000 rupee on excise cut
Tuesday, Mar 4

NEW DELHI - India's second largest motorcycle company Bajaj Auto
Ltd. will cut prices of its motorcycle models by up to 3,000 rupees on
reduction in excise duty, General Manager, Marketing, Amit Nandi,
told.
"We have decided to cut our motorcycle prices in the range of
1,000 rupees to 3,000 rupees as the excise duty has been reduced to
12%," Nandi said.
Shares of Bajaj Auto, which were trading at 2,240 rupees at
10:16AM, rose to 2,254.95 rupees on the news.

Bajaj Auto to cut 100cc Platina price by 1,000-3,000 rupees
Bajaj Auto to cut 125cc XCD bike price by up to 1,500 rupees
Bajaj Auto to cut price of Pulsar models by 1,000 rupees
Bajaj Auto to cut price of Discover models by 1,000 rupees

K.Karthik Raja
Research Dept.