URINE TEST

1 view

Steve O

Dec 5, 2007, 2:02:29 AM12/5/07
to KEGR.forum

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me.
I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine
test with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to
people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass
a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn
it for them??

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on
their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone
sitting on their ass, doing drugs, while I work... Can you imagine how
much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to
get a public assistance check ?????

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you
all will pass it along, though..... something has to change in this
country and soon!!

Terry del Fuego

Dec 5, 2007, 8:24:10 AM12/5/07
to KEGR.forum
On Dec 4, 11:02 pm, Steve O <st...@chooseone.net> wrote:
> Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me.
> I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
> In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine
> test with which I have no problem.

I do. They can't sniff my piss for the same reason they can't look
through my house to find out what books I read. I'm there to do a
job. If I can't do it, I should (and will) be fired. If I can, my
private life is my private life. Period. The fact is, I'd easily
pass a test. I just won't do it.

> What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to
> people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass
> a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn
> it for them??

No. It's a very old, simple concept: Two wrongs don't make a right.

> Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't.

Ah, yes, prohibitionist logic. "Agree or shut up."