[காசாங்காடு இணையதள விருந்தாளிகளின் பக்கம்] காசாங்காடு கிராமத்தை கொண்டு ஒரு சி...

?????????? ?????????

Jan 22, 2011, 10:57:18 AM1/22/11
to kasang...@googlegroups.com
வரப்பு சுயசரித பதிவில் காசாங்காடு கிராமத்தை கொண்டு காணப்பட்ட ஒரு சிறுகதை.

http://varappu.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-post.html

ஆசிரியர் இளாவுக்கு எமது நன்றிகள்.

--
1/22/2011 09:27:00 PM அன்று காசாங்காடு இணையதள விருந்தாளிகளின் பக்கம் இல் காசாங்காடு செய்திகள் ஆல் இடுகையிடப்பட்டது

simbhu Balu

Jan 22, 2011, 10:59:12 PM1/22/11
to kasang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kasangadu.com viewers,
                     I read that "Varappu" story that was really an touching story and I also feel guilty for using our Village as an example because the situation in that story will definitely come to our following generation, because some children who live in Foreign countries didn't know about their relatives, in fact most of them can't able to speak in Tamil, some of them even start to hate our Village, they think Singapore, U.S, London as their country and India as a Foreign country. It's the duty of the parents to teach them about their relatives.language and Country. I think there is nothing wrong in learning more than one Language and please include Tamil as one among those Languages. Don't let that situation to be happen in our Global Village. Due to some sentence formation problem i can't able to type in Tamil but I can speak in Tamil.

Yours,
Silambarasan Balasubramaniyan