[WG-UMA] alice, bob, roger and sam

Domenico Catalano

Mar 8, 2012, 12:14:04 PM3/8/12
to WG UMA
PastedGraphic-1.png

Eve Maler

Mar 8, 2012, 4:29:04 PM3/8/12
to Domenico Catalano, WG UMA
Very nice! I've linked this from the minutes. We could now extend this by using the new names we decided (HAT->protection API token and RAT->authorization API token), and adding a token for the final "leg", from TripIt to Calendar, with a requester permission token.

Next stop: the movies. :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_%26_Carol_%26_Ted_%26_Alice

Eve

On 8 Mar 2012, at 9:14 AM, Domenico Catalano wrote:

> <PastedGraphic-1.png>_______________________________________________

Eve Maler http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog
+1 425 345 6756 http://www.twitter.com/xmlgrrl

Domenico Catalano

Mar 14, 2012, 11:19:32 AM3/14/12
to Eve Maler, WG UMA
This is the graphics with the new names (based on the last diagram: http://is.gd/6iJNQ5)

Eve Maler

Mar 14, 2012, 11:34:46 AM3/14/12
to Domenico Catalano, WG UMA
Beautiful!

On 14 Mar 2012, at 8:19 AM, Domenico Catalano wrote:

This is the graphics with the new names (based on the last diagram: http://is.gd/6iJNQ5)

<PastedGraphic-2.png>

On Mar 8, 2012, at 10:29 PM, Eve Maler wrote:

Very nice! I've linked this from the minutes. We could now extend this by using the new names we decided (HAT->protection API token and RAT->authorization API token), and adding a token for the final "leg", from TripIt to Calendar, with a requester permission token.

Next stop: the movies. :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_%26_Carol_%26_Ted_%26_Alice

Eve

On 8 Mar 2012, at 9:14 AM, Domenico Catalano wrote:

<PastedGraphic-1.png>_______________________________________________
WG-UMA mailing list
WG-...@kantarainitiative.org

Eve Maler                                  http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog
+1 425 345 6756                         http://www.twitter.com/xmlgrrl

Thomas Hardjono

Mar 14, 2012, 1:59:31 PM3/14/12
to Domenico Catalano, WG UMA

Great!  I was about to draw my own boring-visio version, but this is much nicer.

ps. perhaps we could even make Sam a “Samantha” J

/thomas/

image001.png