[WG-UMA] New dyn reg draft - not done, but some progress made

Eve Maler

Jul 28, 2010, 4:58:34 PM7/28/10
to WG UMA
I'm just going to email out the source and an HTML-formatted version for now. I've run out of time to do more editing, but if someone else wants to pick up the pen before tomorrow's call, maybe they can just "call dibs" by reply email! I'll check back in on the mailing list tonight... Christian, let us know if you decide to fold this back into the main trust you've got on github.

Eve

draft-oauth-client-registration-elm.xml
draft-oauth-client-registration-elm.html

Eve Maler

Jul 28, 2010, 5:32:25 PM7/28/10
to Eve Maler, WG UMA
I should point out that there's a hint of how we can incorporate the native-app registration flow in there; one of the TODO items suggests we need a type="proxy_pull" flow. As noted in an email I sent earlier, I'm thinking that the "Maciej" flow is probably the more comprehensive of the two suggested, so far.

Eve

http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog
http://www.twitter.com/xmlgrrl
http://www.linkedin.com/in/evemaler