[WG-IdP-Selection] new common charter proposal

0 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

غير مقروءة،
15‏/03‏/2010، 2:15:41 م15‏/3‏/2010
إلى Paul Trevithick،wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org
Hi Paul,

We had a very efficient session in Hillsboro, and reached our aim to finalize a first proposal for a common charter between our two groups.
Please find this charter proposal included in this mail, in revision mode to highlight differences with initial ULX Charter.

As you will see, the spirit of the initial ULX charter was maintained, and we managed to underline additional important topics for the IDPS WG.
On another hand, the paragraph named "proposers" will probably have to be rewritten...

I and the whole IDPS WG are looking forward for any comment/question/suggestion concerning this proposal.

Kind regards,
Philippe

*********************************
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.
********************************
Kantara Common charter v0 3.doc

Paul Trevithick

غير مقروءة،
17‏/03‏/2010، 5:59:34 م17‏/3‏/2010
إلى <philippe.clement@orange-ftgroup.com>،wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org
Philippe,

Thanks very much. We discussed your common charter doc on the ULX call just now. See the notes [1] for that call. We mostly had some small drafting issues.

--Paul

<Kantara Common charter v0 3.doc>

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب