I've been using Wordpress an K2 for some time now, but I came across a
problem that seems to have no solution and kinda freaks me out.
So, here we go:
I've added some items to menu on one of websites that I take care of,
some of them little longer than ussual. And some items just
dissapeared... It works fine in Firefox (both Windows and Mac), and
IE, it just splits items in two rows. But in other browsers (Chrome,
Safari) it shows only one row, so it's only half of the items I need
I know that probably more than 70% of people who will come to this
website are using either IE or Firefox, but it still bothers me that
some people might see it wrong.
I was thinking about solving this issue by using dropdown menu (it is
used on K2 website so I concluded that K2 suports this...), but id
seems not to be working too. I've set up pages I want to be in
dropdown as "daughter" pages to the one that will be in actual menu,
but it just does not work. I was searching through settings in
wordpress administration but found nothing.
Oh, and I use WP 3.1 and latest stable K2 (1.0.3. I think). And a
Thank you very much for every reply!!!