Hi !!!

Kathryn Sinnott

Nov 15, 1992, 6:53:02 PM11/15/92
Hi, my name is kathryn and my interests are BOYS as long as there good looking.
Only joking i prefer people who have a good sense of humour.
If there is anyone out there who fancies a chat with me write back straight away. By the way don't talk about school; it's too depressing.

lots of luv
kathryn.......

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!2!258!16!Kathryn.Sinnott
Internet: Kathryn...@f16.n258.z2.fidonet.org

Josh Burke

Nov 19, 1992, 9:46:00 AM11/19/92
Concerning a document dated 11-15-92 16:53, Kathryn Sinnott screamed out:

KS> Hi, my name is kathryn and my interests are BOYS as long as there good
KS> looking. Only joking i prefer people who have a good sense of humour.
KS> If there is anyone out there who fancies a chat with me write back
KS> straight away. By the way don't talk about school; it's too
KS> depressing.

HI ! I have alot of interests, but because of my happy(not) life the
only thing I ever have going my way ever is girls. I invite you to
judge for yourself if I am "good looking" as ya say, just ask your sysop
to File Request "IoKuI.GIF" from my system. It's a picture of
ME!!!!!!!!!

... All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!138!174.0!Josh.Burke
Internet: Josh....@p0.f174.n138.z1.fidonet.org

Chris Foote

Nov 19, 1992, 3:44:02 PM11/19/92
KS>Hi, my name is kathryn and my interests are BOYS as long as
KS>there good looking.
KS>Only joking i prefer people who have a good sense of humour.

KS>If there is anyone out there who fancies a chat with me
KS>write back straight away. By the way don't talk about
KS>school; it's too depressing.

Thanks for mentoning school - I have to go back in an hour or so.

I don't share the same intrests as you. Thank God!
I prefer girls.
Anyway, I don't know what to talk about
ttyl...

___
X WinQwk 2.0 a#0 X Unregistered Evaluation Copy

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!134!49!Chris.Foote
Internet: Chris...@f49.n134.z1.fidonet.org

Sunny Aujla

Nov 20, 1992, 6:36:02 AM11/20/92
Hi ya Kathryn, how are you? Your interests are BOYS. That's two things
we have in common, I'm a boy, and they are my interests too! HAAAAAAAAAA...just kidding. I was a joke k, so relax...or this could pretty much make me look like a, ahem, anyhow!
So, putting school aside, as we all wish we could, what do you LIKE to
do? Play any sports? What do like to do for fun anyhow? It's prettt boring here in the thirving metropolis of Edmonton. Unless you count every Friday when we go to bingo then get together for a spirited game of gonch pull, or more commonly know as - wedgee. Ahhh...what a life. Well, I love playing sports, just to humiliate my best friend, ya see he has NO finesse. He plays football nad is captain of the rugby team. I'm on the Canadian wrestling team, and man, you should see us fight! Ha.
So, if interested in writing back please do...otherwise....I think I'll decide to arrange my food cupboards.
PLEASE REPLY KATHRYN!!!! ARGHHHH!
Sunny

# GateOrigin: 999:1001/306

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!342!45.0!Sunny.Aujla
Internet: Sunny...@p0.f45.n342.z1.fidonet.org

Alec Nuzum

Nov 20, 1992, 5:17:00 PM11/20/92
-> Hi, my name is kathryn and my interests are BOYS as long as there goo
-> looking.
-> Only joking i prefer people who have a good sense of humour.
-> If there is anyone out there who fancies a chat with me write back st
-> away. By the way don't talk about school; it's too depressing.
->
-> lots of luv
-> kathryn.......
->
->
-> * Origin: Life is better on Teenage Retreat <> Mail Only <> England
-> (2:258/16)
->
-> * The Tele-Forum Network (614)471-9185 (Columbus,Ohio)

Kathrin:
I have a good sense of humor. Tell me more about youself.
ţ ORIGIN-New Albany H/S Eagle's Echo BBS(New Albany, Ohio)

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!226!540!Alec.Nuzum
Internet: Alec....@f540.n226.z1.fidonet.org

Gustavo Garza

Nov 20, 1992, 8:33:41 PM11/20/92
Hey!How's it going over there?

*** Quoting Kathryn Sinnott to All ***

KS> Hi, my name is kathryn and my interests are BOYS as long as there
KS> good looking.
KS> Only joking i prefer people who have a good sense of humour.
KS> If there is anyone out there who fancies a chat with me write
KS> back straight away. By the way don't talk about school; it's too
KS> depressing.
Sure....I'll talk to ya.What do ya want to talk about?Oh yeah!If your wondering I'm from Brownsville,Texas,USA.Well,I gotta be running along.Laters.

Remember no matter where you may be,There you are!
<-*Gus*->

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!3820!2!Gustavo.Garza
Internet: Gustav...@f2.n3820.z1.fidonet.org

Shawn Roser

Nov 20, 1992, 10:16:58 PM11/20/92
Hi Kathryn,

*** Quoting Kathryn Sinnott to All ***

KS> Hi, my name is kathryn and my interests are BOYS as long as there
KS> good looking.
KS> Only joking i prefer people who have a good sense of humour.
KS> If there is anyone out there who fancies a chat with me write
KS> back straight away. By the way don't talk about school; it's too
KS> depressing.

Hi my name is Shawn....I live in Brownsville, TX in the US of A....I am 15..about 5'6...long red hair...brown eyes...great sense of humor....and all that fun stuff.....Well hope you write back.....it would be great to hear from you.....

bye and lots of luv to you too!

Shawn

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!3820!2!Shawn.Roser
Internet: Shawn...@f2.n3820.z1.fidonet.org

Sherri Dunne

Nov 21, 1992, 3:15:46 PM11/21/92
Hey! Well, I guess I should start by introducing myself, My name is Sherri Dunne and I live in Fort Mc Murray, Alberta. I am in grade ten at Father Mercredi High School. I'm 5'9" and I have blond hair and brown eyes. I have a horse and y'know I don't have a clue what to say! Please write back!
See ya,
Sherri

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!3402!2!Sherri.Dunne
Internet: Sherri...@f2.n3402.z1.fidonet.org