search

Sandra Douglass

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
hey - I'm 15/f ( my name is Summer)

I live in Waco, texas - I was just wondering if there was anyone else
on here living around here.

Jeff Thompson

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96

hey there!!!!!

Sandra Douglass

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

On Apr 25, 1996 17:54:06 in article <Re: search>,
'Jeff_T...@together.org (Jeff Thompson)' wrote:

>hey there!!!!!

Where are you from?

>Summer<

Funkmaster

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

you are probably just some hick ass slut that was sexually mollested
by your father

ChiefSkine

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

In article <4lqh7a$b...@odysseus.gonzaga.pvt.k12.dc.us>,
funk...@gonzaga.pvt.k12.dc.us (Funkmaster) writes:

>you are probably just some hick ass slut that was sexually mollested
>by your father

I think most of the people around here would appreciate it if you would at
least try and be polite. Newsgroups only work if people don't spend all
their time making assumptions and accussations. You could have at least
found someone who had insulted you instead of picking on someone who was
merely trying to be friendly.

Sandra Douglass

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

On Apr 26, 1996 14:50:10 in article <Re: search>,

'funk...@gonzaga.pvt.k12.dc.us (Funkmaster)' wrote:

>you are probably just some hick ass slut that was sexually mollested
>by your father

excuse you! you don't know anything about me ( have you ever been to
Texas) - you don't know that I was born in Arizona and I don't even
remember my father (because I never saw him) - I didn't even stay in
Arizona - I lived in Alaska & there's alot more but I shouldn't even have
to say any of this - If you had ever been to Texas (at least around where I
live) You would know that you are
WRONG. & if I was a slut I wouldn't have said:

I live in Waco, texas - I was just wondering if there was anyone else
>on here living around here.

I would have said something like:

anybody out there want to fuck

N/E wayz Mr. Funky masterbator

if you don't live in Waco, then why the hell did you waste your time saying
anything at all?

>Summer<

vlahopoulos bob

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

you're a loser

John Cramer

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

Sandra Douglass (ga...@usa.pipeline.com) wrote:
:
: N/E wayz Mr. Funky masterbator
:
Dont take this as a flame of anything i just wanted to point out how you
spelled 'masturbation' (geez hope i spelled the end right :) i'd look like
an ass if i messed it up) anyway i did an experiment with a web page and a
counter. i just put in some words and phrases to see how many hits each would
have. masturbation spelld the correct way got about 1/5 as many hits as
it spelled the way you did with 'master' [e instead of u]

anybody whos done this type of 'experiment' knows what i mean.
a good page to see this on is to search for a porn-type word and go to
James Lick's page if it comes up.

--
*************** Adrenalin starts to flow
Nightshade You're thrashing all around

Sandra Douglass

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

On May 01, 1996 02:49:39 in article <Re: search>,
'ga...@usa.pipeline.com(Sandra Douglass)' wrote:

>(notice I didn't say that you are a loser)

I meant to say:

(notice I didn't say that you ARE stupid)

Sandra Douglass

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

On Apr 30, 1996 23:41:58 in article <Re: search>, 'vlahopoulos bob
<vlaho...@pop1.sympatico.ca>' wrote:

>you're a loser

Are you calling me a loser? If you are going to call people names - you
should at least know a little about the person so you can know what you're
talking about & not SOUND stupid (notice I didn't say that you are a loser)