Shane, Warner, REM, Melissa = Robert = DESTRUCTION!

Warner Moore

Aug 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/29/95
Shane Hupp (sah...@freenet.columbus.oh.us) wrote:

: Okay you boob. Robdwert. You now have someting more scary thahn I alone,
: Zor to fight with. I have 2 NEW cadets at my disposal. And I have 3 more
: on the waiting list, still need to fill out there forms. We have voted,
: and it seems we all want to take you down. Demolish you, blow you out of
: the water.

: *GAMMA FORCE*
: Shane/Zor= Emperor.
: Warner/Pogman= Cadet.
: REM= Captian.
: Melissa= Cadet.
: Soon to join:
: Sally,
: and others that have advised me not to reviel there names.
: And there is one in specific that i'm going after.

: Oh yes, I have been hard at work.
: But, some might think we're evil, not true.
: You see, we go to waring groups, take them over, and peace ignites.
: We look over them carefully.
: And some of us have our own personal objectives.
: Like cartian groups that they might excel at.
: Special qualitys.
: I, Shane/Zor already have been in 7 groups and set peace.
: REM is in the liberty groups.
: And I am working on this group, molding it into the perfect form posiable.
: Warner has already taken over a group ALL BY HIM-SELF. For sure, he will
: go up ranks quickly, not everyday you meet a more pure person that him,
: not often.
: I have other people, Sally based over seas.
: My good friend in Germany. He is a writeing for a big time magazine.
: Others, the other i'm going after is my dear friend based up in Canada.
: He is a debater, and a good one at that. I only pick the ripe ones that
: are worthy to be in my presance.
: And all of the obove truely are, if not more than I had expected.

: Since I play a fair game, and stick by cartian honor rules...
: I will advise you bring out you best men/sluts.
: Make up your mind... Do you wish to kneel infront of me?
: Or do you wish to have a little fun?
: The choise is yours. I would feel that you would become a good
: recruit. What do you wish?

: Shane.
: --
: _/_/_/_/ __ __ _______ ____ _/ / _____"Head guy
: _/ / \ | \ _/ / _/ / _/ _/ | / | | of Fores-
: _/ \____/ |___/ = _/_______/ _/----/ _/ _/ |/ | |--- tals Whi-
: _/__________ | \ _/ _/ \ _/ _/ | |_____ t Onix"
yo..robboob we.re taking down!!!!!!!!!
--
\.|.|./ WARNER MOORE(THE POGMAN) WAM...@FREENET.COLUMBUS.OH.US
---OOO 0 0 OOO--------------------------------------------------------

Shane Hupp

Aug 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/29/95

Pacific Journal of Mathematics

Aug 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/30/95
In article <41vs5p$l...@acme.freenet.columbus.oh.us> sah...@freenet.columbus.oh.us (Shane Hupp) writes:

>Okay you boob. Robdwert. You now have someting more scary thahn I alone,
>Zor to fight with. I have 2 NEW cadets at my disposal. And I have 3 more
>on the waiting list, still need to fill out there forms. We have voted,
>and it seems we all want to take you down. Demolish you, blow you out of
>the water.
>
> *GAMMA FORCE*
>Warner/Pogman= Cadet.
>REM= Captian.
>Melissa= Cadet.
As a nerd of the first order, I feel obliged to warn you that this
newsgroup is a free newsgroup and we will not tolerate a violation of this
truce. (I know you're joking, so am I).

Ray the Nerd
(This is my alter ego)
pac...@math.ucla.edu
"The needs of the Many outweigh
The needs of the Few."--Spock

Shane Hupp

Aug 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/30/95
: As a nerd of the first order, I feel obliged to warn you that this

: newsgroup is a free newsgroup and we will not tolerate a violation of this
: truce. (I know you're joking, so am I).

Too late. I have already broken the prime directive. FIRE AT WILL!
"Captian, we can't get a phorton lock on'em, bloody hell, this really
really bites" "Get a lock on them... NOW!" "Yes Sir, I was awaiting the
special code, fireing" "Good... Work mister Moore. Lock on to too. REM,
what IS that, that floating object out there?" "Ahh, THAT floating object
out there in space, lets see here... The status of this object is dated back
to 1996" "Well, why is it here now?" "Records of the main data base show
that this object, code named #Ray Nerd was launched into space." But, by
whom??" "By a band of freedom fighters, AKA GAMMA FORCE." "I see... I
remember back in cadet school <everyone starts to listin to the captian>
that GAMMA FORCE nearly took over helf of a international network named
the INTERNET, mainly in a division of the INTERNET named USENET." "Yes
Captian, they did some wonderous things" "I remember they said that they
were creating PEACE amound waring newsgeoups" "Yes, they did stop many
battles amoung peopl?" "There was one that was the most famous, a battle
was waged among the readers of K12.CHAT.JUNIOR... GAMMA FORCE declared war
on another lesser band named AKAI" "It seems AKAI would never let go, they
stuck in there holding out while they were baterd beet and torn at from
GAMMA members that shared the common goal" "Yes, AKAI had a strong
leader.. VERY smart, but... He was not as cunning as the Emperor of GAMMA
FORCE" "What are you saying REM?" "Well you see, out there floats the
dried up stone cold body of Ray the Nerd" "And, you point is mister REM?"
"Gamma won that ever lasting battle, Shane finnaly packed them all up into
a rocket and sent them to the Sun" "How is Ray the Nerd out there then???"
"Well, after a few thousand miles, more like 50 thousand miles if memory
serves me well, that Rocket colided into a comet, that comet was so big,
that after hitting the Rocket, it went right to Earth were 2 million
people died in a big Mexico city" "Very, TRUELY INTERESTING.." "But the
leader got picked up after a number of odd years, and he was grown with
age, but he still had on last message on his toung... He stated... "See
you in hell Shane..."

So, I got a little carried away... But good story don't ya think?

: Ray the Nerd

: (This is my alter ego)
: pac...@math.ucla.edu
: "The needs of the Many outweigh
: The needs of the Few."--Spock

Shane, emperor of GAMMA FORCE.

Pacific Journal of Mathematics

Aug 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/30/95
In article <420t14$7...@acme.freenet.columbus.oh.us> sah...@freenet.columbus.oh.us (Shane Hupp) writes:
<Snip>

>So, I got a little carried away... But good story don't ya think?
>Shane, emperor of GAMMA FORCE.

A very good story, I must agree. However, honored one, I feel obliged to
warn you that the Alpha Nerd Group, which is the nerd detachment assigned
to this sector, will not tolerate the death of one of their own.

Ray the Nerd
(This is my alter ego)

pac...@sonia.math.ucla.edu

Kathy Hupp

Aug 31, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/31/95
Pacific Journal of Mathematics (pac...@sonia.math.ucla.edu) wrote:

: In article <420t14$7...@acme.freenet.columbus.oh.us> sah...@freenet.columbus.oh.us (Shane Hupp) writes:
: <Snip>
: >So, I got a little carried away... But good story don't ya think?
: >Shane, emperor of GAMMA FORCE.

: A very good story, I must agree. However, honored one, I feel obliged to
: warn you that the Alpha Nerd Group, which is the nerd detachment assigned
: to this sector, will not tolerate the death of one of their own.

Yes, I thought it was fairly good myself. Honored one, I like the TWANG of
that name. If you bring in the famed alpha nerds... Then I must, must
bring in a ZETA special corps shuttel. Gamma will take down your shields
and thay shall bord you, with plasma guns cocked ;) . Screw the stuners,
thay'll blow you all into your circit bourds.

: Ray the Nerd

: (This is my alter ego)

... Sounds like something Robdwert would make up. You should get a name
like, the "WHITE VAMPIRE" . Something everyone has'nt heard of, make them
wonder and you'll be a famous name around here till you leave. You should
contact me at Gamma CEO and i'll help you.

: pac...@sonia.math.ucla.edu

: "The needs of the Many outweigh
: The needs of the Few."--Spock

Zor
--
_/ / \ || \ _/ ||__ || \ / \ has granted me