B. F. F.

Jennifer Knodel

Feb 13, 1992, 7:46:50 PM2/13/92
Hi Blossom So how was the doctors? I just got a message from Michael Kloc and we are penpals. You are right about B.A.S.F. Do you like it I do. Soon I am going to figure out tha code and I will tell you later, along with putting the modem on answer phone it will be so cool when I find out. Valintines day is going to be so cool, I can't wait. FRi. I am baby-sitting and you know what that means. Happy Valintines Day Lots of LOve Six

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!359!70!Jennifer.Knodel
Internet: Jennife...@f70.n359.z1.fidonet.org

Shandelle Modahl

Feb 13, 1992, 10:41:42 PM2/13/92
Hi six,I CAN'T WAIT TILL VALENTINES DAY TO!I LIKE SOMEONE I'LL TELL YOU TOMORROW.OR DO YOU WANT A HINT?S.N. THERES A HINT.I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING TOMOROW,IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT.I HAVEN'T GOT ANY REPLIES YET BUT OH WELL.DID YOU LIKE MY 3 MESSAGES?ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOUR NOT MAD AT ME.IT'S BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR AWHILE SO I HAD TO TELL YOU.WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT THING WITH WIL!!WELL I BETTER GO BYE.FROM YOUR BEST FRIEND BLOSSOM

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!359!70!Shandelle.Modahl
Internet: Shandell...@f70.n359.z1.fidonet.org

Mac Guillet

Feb 14, 1992, 1:07:10 AM2/14/92
Hi Jen..

JK> Hi Blossom

Well... As you can see... This isn't from Blossom...

JK> So how was the doctors?

I wouldn't know... I wasn't there...

JK> I just got a
JK> message from Michael Kloc and we are penpals.

Hmmm..... Never heard of him...

JK> You are
JK> right about B.A.S.F.

THAT is part of the reason I wrote... What in yosemite sam (cartoon character) hell does BASF stand for? And... While I'm talkin' 'bout acronyms... What is BFF? I mean... I've heard of ROTFL, RTFM, WBS, JOOC,FYI, and literally tonnes of others but... these two have me stumped...

JK> Do you like it I do.

Well... If I knew what it was I might be able to tell ya...

JK> Soon I am
JK> going to figure out tha code

The plot thickens... What code? Maybe ya could let me in on it eh? I mean... I am a master at codes... Try to decipher this...

sdkjf lkshfius dylkn ewpoir

If you figure that one out then... congratulations...

JK> and I will tell you
JK> later,

Oh goody!

JK> along with putting the modem on answer

My modem is ALWAYS on answer Babe...

JK> phone it
JK> will be so cool when I find out.

Isn't it always cool? Like really... Most things are ya know...

JK> Valintines day is
JK> going to be so cool,

Isn't it though... I simply must find that pefect person... The girl with the brains... the personality... the sense of humour... the AWESOME looks... the bucks... <he he he...>

JK> I can't wait.

Neither can I! It should be great!

JK> FRi.

Yup! Thats the right day...

JK> I am baby-
JK> sitting and you know what that means.

Actually... I'm not sure what that means... Why don't you enlighten me... I've got it! Next time you can babysit me! I'm only 17...

JK> Happy Valintines Day

You too!

JK> Lots of LOve

The stuff dreams are made of... and I live for...

JK> Six

No... I think its closer to seven...

TWMA... (Yet another acronym...)

Mac

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!359!725!Mac.Guillet
Internet: Mac.G...@f725.n359.z1.fidonet.org