New binary build of MLVM available

1 view

Attila Szegedi

Aug 2, 2009, 4:57:50 AM8/2/09
to Da Vinci Machine Project, jvm-la...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

I rebuilt the MLVM for Mac OS X from the current Mercurial sources
around August 1, 1 AM Central European Time; you can get it at: <https://files.getdropbox.com/u/362958/mlvm/mlvm-macosx-i586-20090801.tgz

Attila.

Arto Bendiken

Aug 27, 2009, 2:28:58 PM8/27/09
to JVM Languages
Hi Attila,
Has the link changed? The one above is presently returning a 404 Not
Found.

Best regards,
Arto

--
Arto Bendiken | http://ar.to/

Frank Wierzbicki

Aug 27, 2009, 2:50:02 PM8/27/09
to jvm-la...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Arto Bendiken<arto.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has the link changed? The one above is presently returning a 404 Not
> Found.
Hopefully Attila doesn't mind me speaking for him, but the link that
works is here:

http://www.szegedi.org/mlvm-macosx.html

-Frank

Attila Szegedi

Aug 27, 2009, 3:34:21 PM8/27/09
to jvm-la...@googlegroups.com
Of course I don't mind. Yeah, I created a fixed-URL landing page
finally so it doesn't change with every build... Also available as <http://bit.ly/mlvm-macosx
> :-) . I'll likely update the build soon; I wanted to do it on
August 21, after Christian announced he fixed the HotSpot client
compiler fixes, but then he proceeded committing even further
improvements, so I'm watching for a period when dust settles a bit.

Alternatively, Christian, whenever you feel you've reached a
milestone, give us a shout here and I'll create another build.

Attila.

hlovatt

Sep 21, 2009, 8:30:24 AM9/21/09
to JVM Languages