What does 3D printing have to do with journalism?

Josh Stearns

Mar 29, 2013, 5:10:58 PM3/29/13
to jtm...@googlegroups.com
Hi JTM…

I'm really excited for Journalism That Matters and the National Conference for Media Reform next week in Denver, and looking forward to seeing many of you out there.

We've built a really unique event. We have a public-square style Commons at the center of the space, which will feature live music, poetry readings, 3-D printing, soapbox speeches and wearable computers, 80+ sessions and hands-on workshops, a film festival, a dance party, a comedy showcase -- there is truly something for everyone.

I know this is down to the wire, but just wanted to send out a reminder…  If you haven't registered for the Nat'l Conference for Media Reform yet, no problem — advance online registration closes Sunday at midnight. You can still register onsite for NCMR starting on Thursday at 5pm, but why wait in line when you can pre-register online.

Here's the link to register: http://conference.freepress.net/register-now

Best,
Josh

Josh Stearns
Journalism and Public Media Campaign Director
Free Press :: www.freepress.net
Twitter: @jcstearns // Phone: 413.585.1533 ext. 204

National Conference for Media Reform
Denver, April 5–7, 2013