Last Day for Discounted Tickets for Denver Media Conference

Josh Stearns

Feb 8, 2013, 12:04:35 PM2/8/13
to jtm...@googlegroups.com

Hey JTM -

As you wrap up the annual meeting, I wanted to be sure you knew that today is the last day for discounted tickets for the National Conference for Media Reform. NCMR takes place in Denver April 5-7 immediately following the big JTM gathering in Denver that week. Come take advantage of both!

Prices go up at midnight tonight. We will not extend our early-bird deadline any further. http://conference.freepress.net/ncmr-2013

NCMR takes a hard look at the intersection of media, tech, and democracy. It can be an incredible place to connect with movement leaders from immigration reform to economic justice who care about news and journalism, and hold strategic meetings with other journalists about collaborations and new strategies.

Not to mention, we'll have hands on workshops from people like Upworthy on making your content spread, the Colorado U. Digital Media Test Kitchen on live streaming for newsrooms of all sizes, and on creative community driven grassroots funding projects.

This is your last chance to get our best rate.  Register by midnight tonighthttp://conference.freepress.net/ncmr-2013

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope we can all connect in Denver.

Best,

Josh

Josh Stearns
Journalism and Public Media Campaign Director
Free Press :: www.freepress.net
Twitter: @jcstearns // Phone: 413.585.1533 ext. 204

National Conference for Media Reform
Denver, April 5–7, 2013