Future gatherings

1 view

Peggy Holman

Oct 16, 2008, 4:15:12 PM10/16/08
to JTMlist
Hi all,

As we consider future JTM gatherings, it occurred to me it makes sense to check with you on what emerging areas would interest you.  One that popped to mind for me is investigative journalism: how is it changing in the emerging news ecology?

Your thoughts on this or other leading edge topics?

Peggy

______________________________
Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006

For the new edition of The Change Handbook, go to:
www.bkconnection.com/ChangeHandbook

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger

Maurreen Skowran

Oct 19, 2008, 4:31:21 AM10/19/08
to Journalism That Matters
About investigations -- This isn't what we usually think of, but David
Lohr of The Criminal Report Daily is in North Carolina, joining a
search for a missing woman.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/