The People Have Spoken - Time to Ignore the GOP and fix this country

Juneau Smog

Feb 24, 2009, 12:28:29 AM2/24/09
to Juneau Smog

Kyle Curtis

Feb 24, 2009, 1:53:05 AM2/24/09
to js...@googlegroups.com
63 percent?

The honeymoon is over....!
--
"Its not a stimulus bill, it's a spending bill.  Well, what do you think a stimulus is?  That's the whole point!" -Barack Obama

Brent Wolters

Feb 24, 2009, 2:11:52 AM2/24/09
to js...@googlegroups.com
Has any President gotten off to a worse start?  Obummer has the reverse Midas touch.  Everything he touches turns to crap.  Soon people will be clamoring for him to resign - many from his own party.

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.

Kyle Curtis

Feb 24, 2009, 3:10:13 AM2/24/09
to js...@googlegroups.com
Bwahahahaaha?

Worst start?  He did more for the benefit of this country in three days than your buy Shrub did in eight fucking years.

And the best part is- the country knows that.  They understand that.  They get it.  They get that Jindal is digging his own political grave- and its fucking awesome!

You are such utterly full of crap, aren't you?

Kyle Curtis

Feb 24, 2009, 3:19:51 AM2/24/09
to js...@googlegroups.com
I mean, seriously.  Did you not even read the fucking story?  He's pulling a 63 percent approval rating.  The American people trsut him and have faith in him, even though he "never had executive experience."

Charlie Crist said that Obama is our country's only "national leader."

I would think if he had gotten off to the "worst start ever" for any President, that 63 percent would be a disapproval rating.  And the only ones who actually think an impeachment of Obama is plausible are not the lunatic fringe nuts like yoruself and Romney's Obama bin Lying crowd (really?  I can buy a bumpersticker?) who did nothing else but stand and wave on the sidelines whil George W. Bush molested the Constitution in many, many inappropriate ways.

You have no credibility.  DO you get it?  You're a bad joke.  Your a hemorrhoid who just won't go away.  You are nothing but a night's collected amount of santorum (look it up).  Get over yourself.  You destroyed a great country, and continue to clap your self on the back and think you should be rewarded with respect and attention.  But you don't deserve neither.

Kyle Curtis

Feb 24, 2009, 4:46:36 AM2/24/09
to js...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if Piyush will be polling at 68% approval rating any time soon.

Juneau Smog

Feb 24, 2009, 4:47:38 AM2/24/09
to js...@googlegroups.com
Well, since Obama is pulling in the highest approval ratings for this point in a presedential term since JFK that would mean, help me with my math here, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, & Bush equals 8 presidents before Obama, just to answer your question based on that fact alone.

Brent Wolters

Feb 24, 2009, 11:45:03 AM2/24/09
to js...@googlegroups.com
Get back to me with Obama's approval #'s in May when national unemployment is 12+%.  And the koolaid has lost it's hold on the brain-dead.  And then tell me how much everybody loves the Bumbler in Chief.

Juneau Smog

Feb 24, 2009, 1:32:01 PM2/24/09
to js...@googlegroups.com
Oh I see, so your cute little nickname "Bummer in Chief" is based on the future, not the present. Glad we cleared that up.

Kyle Curtis

Feb 24, 2009, 2:05:11 PM2/24/09
to js...@googlegroups.com
I'll get back to you in May.  And when the unemployment numbers aren't that high and Obama still retains high approval ratings, what then?

I mean, with all due respect Brent, political acumen is something you definitely lack.

To wit:

fromBrent Wolters <brenton...@comcast.net>

dateFri, Aug 29, 2008 at 7:58 AM

This is a brilliant move.  Right now there are millions of women (Hillary supporters) who aren't excited about Obama, who will now take a serious look at voting for the McCain-Palin ticket.

Once again, the democrats have been totally out maneuvered.

McCain has taken all of the thunder out of the democrats convention!!!

fromBrent Wolters <brenton...@comcast.net>

dateThu, Feb 28, 2008 at 7:45 AM

The problem that Obama has, is that he has peaked way to early.  The media, until recently has been most kind to him.  He hasn't been tested.  That's about to change.

fromBrent Wolters <brenton...@comcast.net>

dateTue, Jul 29, 2008 at 9:52 AM

Stevens will step down and it will be a race between Begitch and Vickers.

I predict Vickers will win a close race.

I would be absolutely humiliated to by such a lousy track record of being continuously wrong.

But if there is one thing you can count on from conservatives is their utter lack of humility!  Keep on posting your ridiculous assertions that prove to not just be wrong, but wildly and completely the opposite of what eventually occurs.  I love how they are saved for posterity, so I can refer to just how clueless you are regarding politics.  It re-affirms my beleif that conservatives are just inept and cluelessly pathetic.....!