Jscrollpane + lightbox issue

romain

Nov 17, 2010, 10:55:12 AM11/17/10
to jscrollpane
Hi everybody,

I'm facing a problem, while using the Jscrollpane plugin with the
lightbox at the same time. For some reason, the lightbox plugin
removes everything from my custom scrollbar. I'm getting the default
one, and also a vertical scrollbar (that I don't have normally).

If I disable the lightbox plugin, everything goes back to normal... My
custom scrollbar appears, and the vertical scrollbar doesn't appear.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kelvin Luck

Nov 17, 2010, 12:11:46 PM11/17/10
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Which lightbox script are you using? Is the scrollbar meant to appear
inside the lightbox or just in the same page that the lightbox is in?

Cheers,

Kelvin :)

romain leet

Nov 17, 2010, 4:09:55 PM11/17/10
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've tried with the jQuery lightbox plugin, and with the Lightbox-2 plugin. I have my content inside a div called "page_content", and this div has the custom scrollbar. Strange thing is that even if there's no need to scroll, the default scrollbars will appear if I have the lightbox plugin activated... Whereas if I disable it, it won't.

For example :

http://www.ajhax.com/wp/?page_id=66 -> On this page, if I activate the plugin, 2 default scrollbars will appear, even though I have no content to scroll...

Thanks,

romain leet

Nov 19, 2010, 3:28:38 AM11/19/10
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just to inform you that my problem is solved. Problem was that I was using lightbox.js, based on scriptaculous, so I had to use the jQuery plugin in noConflict mode.

Thanks,

Kelvin Luck

Nov 24, 2010, 2:36:35 PM11/24/10
to jscro...@googlegroups.com