Dialog + close link text + i18n

Scott González

Dec 6, 2008, 10:22:56 AM12/6/08
to jQuery UI Development
There is a ticket to add an option for the close link text in dialogs ( http://ui.jquery.com/bugs/ticket/3638 ).  This should really support i18n, but we haven't discussed how we want to handle this across all UI plugins yet.  Does anyone object to adding a closeText option now and then changing it when we fully support i18n?

Richard D. Worth

Dec 6, 2008, 1:19:24 PM12/6/08
to jquery...@googlegroups.com
Sounds ok.

- Richard

Scott González

Dec 9, 2008, 10:14:52 AM12/9/08
to jQuery UI Development
Also, does anyone object to changing the default close link text from "X" to "close" for accessibility?  Themeroller hides this text and displays an image instead.

Richard D. Worth

Dec 9, 2008, 10:17:33 AM12/9/08
to jquery...@googlegroups.com
+1

Scott Jehl

Dec 9, 2008, 10:19:25 AM12/9/08
to jquery...@googlegroups.com
+1 (matched in our static markup as well)

Scott González

Dec 10, 2008, 9:27:55 PM12/10/08
to jquery...@googlegroups.com
Done.