Watch out for the new Google Maps V3.4 from March 4th

Chris C

Mar 5, 2011, 4:57:42 PM3/5/11
to jQTouch
They changed the addListener event in the middle of a release.
Earlier V3.4 worked fine for me but now the addEventListener works for
only one of my three maps. Not certain why the other two don't work
yet. The click event never fires for markers I add the even listener
to.

Chris C

Mar 6, 2011, 2:32:13 AM3/6/11
to jQTouch
It appears that if your map is not displayed when you add a listener
event, the listener does not get set. A trick is to set draggable=true
until the map is shown, then you can set it back to false. I have
posted a bug report.

Joy

Mar 6, 2011, 5:30:47 PM3/6/11
to jQTouch
Thanks! I think this may be related to an issue I was seeing and it
would have taken me forever to figure out (so thanks for the heads
up).