Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

schneck

ungelesen,
25.05.2010, 04:46:4325.05.10
an jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Hi there,

jPlayer is working well in both Firefox and Safari, but not in Chrome;
it does not even trigger errors. Here are the js-files I include:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/static_media/js/
jquery-1.4.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/static_media/js/
jquery.prettyLoader.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/static_media/js/
jquery.timers.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/static_media/js/jplayer/
jquery.jplayer.min.js"></script>

Here the player code:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
$("#jquery_jplayer_1").jPlayer({
ready: function () {
this.element.jPlayer("setFile", "/static_media/user_content/
mp3/1/1-462537059.mp3"); //
},
volume: 80,
oggSupport: false,
swfPath: "/static_media/js/jplayer",
nativeSupport: false

})
.jPlayer("onProgressChange", function(loadPercent,
playedPercentRelative, playedPercentAbsolute, playedTime, totalTime) {
$('#jplayer_play_time').text($.jPlayer.convertTime(playedTime));
$('#jplayer_total_time').text($.jPlayer.convertTime(totalTime));
});

});
</script>

and here the HTML-Code if the player panel:

<ul class="jp-controls">
<li><a href="#" id="jplayer_play" class="jp-play"
tabindex="1">play</a></li>
<li><a href="#" id="jplayer_pause" class="jp-pause"
tabindex="1">pause</a></li>
<li><a href="#" id="jplayer_volume_min" class="jp-volume-min"
tabindex="1">min volume</a></li>
<li><a href="#" id="jplayer_volume_max" class="jp-volume-max"
tabindex="1">max volume</a></li>
</ul>
div>

I'm using Chrome 5.0.375.55 beta. Is there anything wrong in my code
or maybe just a "beta"-issue of chrome?

Thanks a lot
Stefan

Jonathan2

ungelesen,
25.05.2010, 05:01:3325.05.10
an jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
What's the link to your site? Then we can help

schneck

ungelesen,
25.05.2010, 05:43:3925.05.10

On 25 Mai, 11:01, Jonathan2 <digitalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What's the link to your site? Then we can help

Unfortunately, the site is currently running on localhost only.

Jonathan2

ungelesen,
25.05.2010, 07:20:5725.05.10
an jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Ah, well that explains it then.

Put it on a site, and I think you'll find it'll work. And if it
doesn't, then at least we can try and diagnose.

Meantime, try changing from
nativeSupport: false
nativeSupport: true

schneck

ungelesen,
25.05.2010, 07:25:4425.05.10

On 25 Mai, 13:20, Jonathan2 <digitalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Meantime, try changing from
> nativeSupport: false
> nativeSupport: true

works perfectly now - thanks a lot!

Yuriy

ungelesen,
25.05.2010, 10:58:5725.05.10
an jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
I have such problem. By I tested this at online site (and at localhost
too). In Chrome it doesn't work. I may post the url for example:
http://radio.ht-bet.org/play/europa_plus

Mark P

ungelesen,
25.05.2010, 14:12:2525.05.10
an jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
If changing nativeSupport from false to true fixed your problem, it
implies that the swfPath is wrong or that the Jplayer.swf file is not
at the location specified by that path.

Or in other words... Chrome is now playing the audio natively in the
browser and bypassing the flash fallback altogether. If you were to
try the site on IE6-8, the flash is required. See if it works on that
browser too.

Best regards,
Mark P.

Mark P

ungelesen,
25.05.2010, 14:18:0525.05.10
an jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Yuriy,

Chrome 4, or Chrome 5 beta do not support audio streams in either MP3
or OGG format.

If I were to guess... It is a problem with the accept-ranges server
response. ie., Chrome appears to require it. The accept-ranges does
not make sense with an audio stream though... So in the meantime, you
can force the Flash fallback in Chrome. Note that Safari 4 on Windows
has issues with streams, but it works on the Mac.

Do a search for 'Stream' in this group and you will find a few
discussions on the topic.

Best regards,
Mark P
Allen antworten