Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

MUSTAFA KILIÇ

da leggere,
25 ago 2011, 22:31:3825/08/11
a jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have a problem with iframe and IE. I included jplayer in my site with iframe, but in IE there is an error and jplayer don't work. In Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, there is no problem. Can anybody help me?

Thank's for your answers,
Mustafa.

Mark Panaghiston

da leggere,
26 ago 2011, 08:15:2326/08/11
a jpl...@googlegroups.com
Since you did not say a version of IE... I looked in the latest version, IE9.

Yep it does not work.

Why?

Your page is missing something important. It is call the doctype.

For HTML5 it looks like:

<!DOCTYPE html>

But unless know what you are doing...You will need to use an older doctype that will work with older browser like IE8. The doctype needs to be on the first line of the HTML. Not the second line with nothing before it! Or a comment before it! While most browsers do not care, some browsers are strict.
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_doctype.asp

So in short... without that line, IE9 thinks that you designed your webpage in 1995 and uses quirks mode instead of IE9 mode. I call it ghetto mode, cause you are in the internet ghetto when this happens.

MUSTAFA KILIÇ

da leggere,
26 ago 2011, 09:36:0726/08/11
a jpl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mark,

Thank you so much. I always think that lines needless. So I deleted that lines. Now it is works. Thank you again.

Mustafa
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra