Re: Digest for jooq-user@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Dominik Hirt

Feb 23, 2022, 6:13:52 AM2/23/22
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lukas,

thanks for your response.
That was also was my first idea, but in this case, also the WHERE condition has to be fixed from

WHERE fa.film_id = f.film_id
into
WHERE fa.actor_id = a.actor_id

With this both changes, the statement can be executed.

Kind regards
Dominik

> Lukas Eder <lukas...@gmail.com>: Feb 22 08:19AM +0100
>
> Thanks for your message. Yes of course, there's a wrong table alias here:
>
> JOIN actor AS f
>
> It should be:
>
> JOIN actor AS a
>
> I added the aliases for readability purposes. The actual query generated by
> jOOQ doesn't alias the tables
>
> Best Regards,
> Lukas
>
> On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 11:04 PM 'tod...@googlemail.com' via jOOQ User
> Back to top
> You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Lukas Eder

Feb 23, 2022, 6:26:33 AM2/23/22
to jOOQ User Group
Why would you change that? The first JSON subquery correlates to the outer query via f.film_id (where f is from the outer query)

Dominik Hirt

Feb 24, 2022, 5:48:22 AM2/24/22
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
>Why would you change that? The first JSON subquery correlates to the outer query via f.film_id

Ah … ok … I see, f is from the outer query .. yep, I got it.
Thanks again 🙏

Lukas Eder <lukas...@gmail.com>: Feb 23 12:26PM +0100

Why would you change that? The first JSON subquery correlates to the outer
query via f.film_id (where f is from the outer query)

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 12:13 PM 'Dominik Hirt' via jOOQ User Group <