jooq 3.12 with jpms

Christian Master

Sep 7, 2019, 4:26:04 AM9/7/19
to jOOQ User Group
Is there a way to use the OS version the JPMS way?
Thx
chris

Lukas Eder

Sep 9, 2019, 3:36:18 AM9/9/19
to jOOQ User Group
Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your message.

jOOQ has not been modularised yet, as jOOQ's optional dependencies have made this difficult in the past (e.g. H2, Hibernate, JAXB, checker framework, depending on whether you're using extensions). We'll try again in the future, but this hasn't been a priority for us, since also IDEs have caused a lot of trouble when maintaining modularised projects.

Like any non-modularised library, you can use jOOQ on the classpath, or as part of the unnamed module. I'm not aware of anything specific to jOOQ in that regard.

I hope this helps,
Lukas