Mismatch between JOOQ's Maven plugin and latest version

bruno...@ifood.com.br

Dec 5, 2017, 1:24:49 AM12/5/17
to jOOQ User Group
Hi everybody,

I'm using Spring Boot 2.0 M7 (which drags JOOQ 3.10.1)for my service.

The problem is that the latest version for JOOQ Maven code gen (seems to be 3.9.6) generates incompatible classes which breaks at compilation time.
i.e:

"..tables.records.AuthenticationModeRecord is not abstract and does not override abstract method component7() in org.jooq.Record7"

Is that a known issue?

Regards,

Bruno

Hilco Wijbenga

Dec 5, 2017, 11:03:19 AM12/5/17
to jOOQ User Group
On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 8:27 AM, bruno.barin via jOOQ User Group
<jooq...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> I'm using Spring Boot 2.0 M7 (which drags JOOQ 3.10.1)for my service.
>
> The problem is that the latest version for JOOQ Maven code gen (seems to be
> 3.9.6) generates incompatible classes which breaks at compilation time.
> i.e:
>
> "..tables.records.AuthenticationModeRecord is not abstract and does not
> override abstract method component7() in org.jooq.Record7"

Actually, the latest version (on Maven Central) is 3.10.2 and there is
a corresponding version of the Maven plugin for each jOOQ version. So
upgrade your maven plugin to 3.10.1 and all should be well.