Developer.joomla.org et al.

Brad Baker

Aug 12, 2009, 1:21:37 AM8/12/09
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Is this site being used now? I know the security feeds come from it.. but apart from that??
At the least I would like to get the same template installed on there.. but up to you devs.

Also.. help.joomla.org.. what's the plan for that.. 1.5? new template?

-----
Brad Baker
Twitter @xyzulu
The Joomla Community: community.joomla.org

Ian MacLennan

Aug 12, 2009, 9:23:43 AM8/12/09
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
I haven't done much with it lately except for the security feed stuff.

Ian

Sam Moffatt

Aug 12, 2009, 10:49:11 AM8/12/09
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
The hope was to replace it with what is powering labs but it never
quite got the last bit of attention it required to cut over.

Ian MacLennan

Aug 12, 2009, 11:08:36 AM8/12/09
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
So what ends need to be tied up for that to happen?

Ian

Brad Baker

Sep 3, 2009, 1:38:28 AM9/3/09
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Any updates here? I would love to see this site replaced or redone.