update on proposed leadership structure changes

Paul Orwig

Oct 18, 2011, 6:59:31 PM10/18/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I wanted to send an update to this public email list about the current discussion regarding the proposed leadership structure changes and our upcoming next steps. The leadership blog on this subject indicated that the JPeople discussion would remain open at least until October 27th. However, the most recent post in the discussion was ten days ago, so after 159 posts there may not be much more interest from community members to continue contributing there.

There have been a lot of great comments and suggestions made in the JPeople discussion. If you haven't already, I would encourage everyone to read through the full discussion here:

http://people.joomla.org/groups/viewdiscussion/1344-proposed-leadership-structure-changes-a-request-for-community-feedback.html?groupid=714

Unless there are objections, once the JPeople discussion has concluded I propose that we have a followup discussion on this same public email list to decide what the next steps for the proposed leadership structure changes should be.

Thanks,

paul