Father of Setve Jobs was Muslim!!!

Muzammil Baig

Oct 7, 2011, 3:59:25 AM10/7/11
to UET CS, joinpa...@googlegroups.com
Do you know that the father name of Steve Jobs was  عبدالفتّاح جندلی

Mohammed Aslam

Oct 7, 2011, 2:09:58 PM10/7/11
to joinpa...@googlegroups.com
And also the husband of Indira Gandhi and also the grand father of
Nehru too were Muslims

On 10/7/11, Muzammil Baig <muzam...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Do you know that the father name of Steve Jobs was  عبدالفتّاح جندلی
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/world/2011/10/111006_steve_family_profile_tk.shtml
>

> --

Sent from my mobile device

With best regards
Mohammed Aslam
Phone:- 0302 823 2300

Asif

Oct 8, 2011, 3:55:44 AM10/8/11
to joinpa...@googlegroups.com
Indra's husband was parsi, i think you mistook Feroze as muslim. Feroze
is farsi name, anyway whats the difference if Obama had a Muslim father
or Steve had or pandit nehru had muslim grand dady or Jinnah had a parsi
daughter, rather shameful that Muslim offspring become Kafir. In case of
Steve he was born before marriage... so what is there to boast about?

--
Thanks and best regards.

ASIF MUNEER
-------------
SIMAG PRIVATE LIMITED
505,506, Al-Ameera Centre,
Shahrah-e-Iraq,
Saddar - Karachi
Phone: +92 21 35670757, 35685470
Fax: +92 21 35670756
Mob: +92 333 3038627

samia raoof

Oct 9, 2011, 12:02:26 PM10/9/11
to joinpa...@googlegroups.com
Pls note granfather of Nehru (if reference is made to Indira's father Jawaharlal Nehru) was Gangadhar. Jawaharlal Nehrus' father was Motilal Nehru, grandfather was Gangadhar (a police officer in Delhi in 1957), and his great grandfather was Lakashmi Narayan was the first lawyer of East India Company. They were Kashmiri Pandits settled in Delhi in the 18th century. No trace of Muslim father of anyone in the Nehru family.

Kindly find the facts and then spread the information

> Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 12:55:44 +0500
> From: as...@simag.com.pk
> To: joinpa...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: **JP** Father of Setve Jobs was Muslim!!!

Asif

Oct 11, 2011, 4:13:31 AM10/11/11
to joinpa...@googlegroups.com
I know who was Gangadhar and was referring to rumors regarding him spread by innocent Muslims or cunning liberal lobby that are against two nation theory and is actually are snakes of sleeves. Anyway what I really wanted was to communicate that it is rather shameful to boast about kafir offspring of Muslims. In contrast I and my family are in debt to our ancestor who converted from Hindu Rajput Bhatti to Muslim and are proud of him.