cl -xcustom-docs.xml format and FilterData

dtuffy

Oct 14, 2009, 1:59:02 PM10/14/09
to JODConverter
I am trying to run the JODConverter as a Cmd line tool. I am running
the converter with -x option for specifying new xml document map(-x
document-formats.xml). In the document-formats.xml, I am trying to add
a FilterData option for specifying the size of the images converted
from ppt to html.
Nothing seems to work though. Still same size. I have tested in OO and
the same ppt has a larger width than what is produced by jod. Here is
the snippet from the xml file I am passing to the JODConverter cl.
Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks.

<document-format>
<name>HTML</name>
<family>Text</family>
<mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
<file-extension>html</file-extension>
<export-options>
<entry>
<family>Spreadsheet</family>
<map>
<entry>
<string>FilterName</string>
<string>HTML (StarCalc)</string>
</entry>
</map>
</entry>
<entry>
<family>Text</family>
<map>
<entry>
<string>FilterName</string>
<string>HTML (StarWriter)</string>
</entry>
</map>
</entry>
<entry>
<family>Presentation</family>
<map>
<entry>
<string>FilterName</string>
<string>impress_html_Export</string>
</entry>
<entry>
<string>FilterData</string>
<map>
<entry>
<string>Width</string>
<string>800</string>
</entry>
</map>
</entry>
</map>
</entry>
</export-options>
<import-options/>
</document-format>

Mirko Nasato

Oct 14, 2009, 2:13:02 PM10/14/09
to jodcon...@googlegroups.com
Did you find somewhere that the HTML export filter accepts a
FilterData with a Width option, or is it just a guess? Just asking, I
don't know all the possible options for all possible OOo filters.

Kind regards

Mirko

Duane Tuffentsamer

Oct 14, 2009, 3:00:08 PM10/14/09
to jodcon...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick reply.
I did find the following params for export_filter on OO forum.

html export filter
Parameter            value
PublishMode          0
Width                640
Compression          75%
Format               1
IsUseDocumentColors  True

I tried an <int> as you suggested and it worked. Thanks again!