Job Description: Legislative Caucus Field Organizer
The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee is seeking resumes for qualified candidates interested in working as a Field Manager on a state legislative campaign. These positions will be open throughout the country. This would be a campaign position running through Election Day 2012.
Please contact DLCC Field with any questions:
The Legislative Caucus Field Organizer will be responsible for implementing a field
program for a targeted state legislative race. Duties include:
• Implementing all aspects of field program;
• Performing direct voter contact;
• Recruiting, training and retaining volunteers;
• Working with candidate to meet deadlines and achieve field goals;
• Maintaining relationships with all partner organizations on the ground;
• Finding office locations and handling other infrastructural needs;
• Any other campaign related tasks, as needed.
A Legislative Caucus Field Organizer should expect a demanding work schedule and be available long hours, seven days a week through Election Day.
The Legislative Caucus Field Organizer will report to the Legislative Caucus Field Director.
Qualified candidates must be highly organized, highly motivated and capable of working through a demanding work envoronment.
Additionally, candidates must have:
• Preferably one campaign cycle of field experience;
• Experience working or volunteering on a GOTV operation;
• Experience with VAN/VoteBuilder;
• Extensive experience with Excel;
• Be willing to relocate to a state with targeted legislative races.
Salary and Benefits
Salary and beneifts are commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please submit by July 25, a resume, references and salary requirements to: