Radha Madhav Dham and Hindu Cultural Center of Connecticut present Gita Series (Feb 10 & 11, 2012)

1 view

Radha Madhav Dham Group

Jan 30, 2012, 3:47:54 PM1/30/12
to JKP Radha Madhav Dham
http://swaminikhilanand.com/blog/2012/01/devotion-in-connecticut-how-to-apply-gita-in-daily-life-feb-10-11-2012.html
Devotion in Connecticut: How to apply Gita in daily life (Feb 10 & 11,
2012)

Karm Yog of the Gita: How to Practically Apply It in Life
Discourse & kirtan by Swami Nikhilanand of JKP Radha Madhav Dham

Dates:
Feb 10 & 11, 2012
Friday, February 10 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Saturday, February 11 4:00 - 7:00 pm

Presented by Hindu Cultural Center of Connecticut
96 Chapel Street
Stratford
Connecticut 06614
http://www.HinduCulturalCenter.org

Topics:
Feb 10- What is karm yog; who is a true karm yogi?
Feb 11- What is the benefit of listening to Krishn leelas?

Swami Nikhilanandji's highly acclaimed 'Essentials of Gita' class in
New York, which takes place from time to time, is the definitive
source of Hindu scriptural learning for parents and youth. It offers a
refreshing break from the hustle and bustle of modern living, and
gives participants a chance to get crystal clear answers to questions
such as who are we, what is our purpose in life, who is God, what is
our relationship with God etc., under the guidance of a profound and
prolific speaker of Bhagavad Gita. This 3-day lecture in Connecticut
is a more concise lecture series on how to actually apply the karm yog
of the Bhagavad Gita in daily life.

Bhaiyaji studied Bhagavad Gita at its deepest levels under the
guidance of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaji, and he was one of the
presiding leaders at the 6th Global Gita Conference in New York in
2008. If you live in Connecticut, and have a curiosity to study how to
practically apply Bhagavad Gita in life, this event is for you.
Questions and answers sessions will be available throughout the
lecture series. The event is FREE.

Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat (JKP) was founded by Jagadguru Shree
Kripaluji Maharaj, our beloved Shree Maharajji, the fifth prime
Jagadguru in the last 5000 years.

Founded in 1990, Radha Madhav Dham Temple and ashram serves as the
national center of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat in the United States and
is one of the largest Hindu Temples in North America.

JKP Radha Madhav Dham Official Website: http://www.RadhaMadhavDham.org
Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat Worldwide Mission: http://www.JKP.org
Swami Nikhilanandji's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/SwamiNikhilanand
Official Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/RadhaMadhavDham