Introduction to Radha Madhav Dham Ashram

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

radhama...@yahoo.ie

未讀,
2011年8月29日 晚上7:42:532011/8/29
收件者:JKP Radha Madhav Dham
Introduction to Radha Madhav Dham Ashram
http://www.RadhaMadhavDham.org

Deriving its lineage from the great spiritual tradition of India and
deeply rooted in the teachings of Hindu scriptures, Radha Madhav Dham,
located in Austin, Texas, is a strong, vibrant, permanent community
that has served the spiritual needs of thousands of seekers since the
early 1990s.

"The new governing body," noted Board President, Raj Goel, "was
installed to re-invigorate the organization's educational and
charitable mission, and to further its spiritual aim -- inspiring
selfless devotion to God, in the form of Radha and Krishna, as
described in the major ancient Hindu scriptures, such as the Vedas and
the Bhagvad Gita."

"We warmly invite people everywhere to come and visit Radha Madhav
Dham and experience the exceptional spiritual atmosphere of this
beautiful 200 acre property," added Mr. Goel.

Radha Madhav Dham, situated on over 200 acres in southwest Austin's
famous Hill Country, has hosted over 50,000 visitors annually from
both Indian and Western communities. The visitors benefit from the
organization's devotional teachings, youth programs and religious
celebrations. In addition, the Ancient Yoga Center, located on the
property, provides an opportunity for any yoga or meditation group to
hold their own programs in the spiritually serene atmosphere of Radha
Madhav Dham.

"Our ashram represents the devotional environment that prevailed in
the ashrams of the historic Saints of Vrindavan, India, about 500
years ago. It is like nothing else in the world," said Mr. Goel.

JKP Radha Madhav Dham (www.RadhaMadhavDham.org) is a 501 © (3) non-
profit, religious, educational and charitable organization affiliated
with Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, a prominent religious and charitable
non-profit, in India.

Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat (JKP) was founded by Jagadguru Shree
Kripaluji Maharaj, our beloved Shree Maharajji, the fifth prime
Jagadguru in the last 5000 years.

Founded in 1990, Radha Madhav Dham Temple and ashram serves as the
national center of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat in the United States and
is one of the largest Hindu temples in North America.

JKP Radha Madhav Dham Official Website: http://www.RadhaMadhavDham.org
Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat Worldwide Mission: http://www.JKP.org
Swami Nikhilanandji's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/SwamiNikhilanand
回覆所有人