Join us for Sharat Poornima and Radha Rani Rath Yatra Celebration at Radha Madhav Dham, Austin! (Oct 8th, 2011)

Radha Madhav Dham Group

Sep 25, 2011, 6:12:29 PM9/25/11
to JKP Radha Madhav Dham
http://swaminikhilanand.com/blog/2011/09/join-us-for-sharat-poornima-and-radha-rani-rath-yatra-celebration-at-radha-madhav-dham-austin-oct-8t.html

Sharat Poornima (शरत्‌ पूर्णिमा) is that Divine night when Radha
Krishn revealed the supreme Bliss of maharas to uncountable Gopis in
Vrindaban about 5,000 years ago. It is the full moon night which falls
in October. This day is very precious in our lives for an additional
reason as well: our beloved Shree Maharajji (Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji
Maharaj) appeared on that night in 1922 in Mangarh, India. Whereas the
devotees in Mangarh participate in a procession (yatra) with Shree
Maharajji seated on an elegantly decorated chariot (rath), here at
Radha Madhav Dham we have a procession with Shree Radha Rani seated on
a flower adorned chariot.

So on this most auspicious and important day, we begin the celebration
with bhajans on the Temple steps as we wait with great anticipation to
welcome Shree Radha Rani magnificently enthroned on Her beautifully
garlanded chariot for the Rath Yatra (रथ यात्रा). Thousands of flowers
and petals shower down as we do the arti to Shree Radha Rani. With the
blowing conches, singing and dancing, the procession begins on a
lovely path through Radha Madhav Dham accompanied by continuous nam
sankirtan. After a break at Shyam Kuti, we continue back to the Temple
for arti, a discourse and more devotional bhajans as well as a special
darshan of the Deities in the shrine. After lunch prasad, we meet
again in the Temple at 2:00 pm for a magnificent cultural program of
dancing and Radha Krishn leelas.

We are looking forward to our Annual Intensive and Rath Yatra and once
again being with all the devotees. The Rath Yatra is a long standing
tradition of Radha Madhav Dham not seen anywhere else in the West. The
Divine vibration at our Ashram is palpable and the personal benefit
will be immense to everyone who comes and avails themselves of its
serenity, beauty and wonder for the whole week. We sincerely hope that
each and every one of you can join us for this amazing week of
devotion and celebration.

To make this year's Rath Yatra celebrations even more joyous and
devotional, Radha Madhav Dham temple brings you the legendary Bhajan
Samrat of India, Anup Jalota. The beautiful bhajans of Radha Krishn,
sung by Anup Jalota in his melodious voice, performed inside the
Divine temple of Shree Raseshwari Radha Rani is a spellbinding
combination that is sure to touch your heart with devotional
vibrations and bring you closer to Radha Krishn.

Tickets are on sale now at http://Sulekha.com/Austin. Book your
tickets and join us for Radha Rani Rath Yatra on Saturday, Oct 8th.
Let us make this celebration the memorable and joyous experience for
you and your family.

For more information, or to book your overnight accomodations call us
on (512)-288-7180 of visit our website at http://www.RadhaMadhavDham.org

Schedule
11:00 am - 12:00 pm Join in the spiritual excitement of the Grand
Chariot Procession as it travels to the Holy Places of Radha Madhav
Dham. Bhajans in praise of Shree Raseshwari Radha Rani will be sung.
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Inside Temple Program (arti, kirtan, pravachan)
1:00 pm Lunch Prasad
2:30 pm Performance by Anup Jalota

Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat (JKP) was founded by Jagadguru Shree
Kripaluji Maharaj, our beloved Shree Maharajji, the fifth prime
Jagadguru in the last 5000 years.

Founded in 1990, Radha Madhav Dham Temple and ashram serves as the
national center of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat in the United States and
is one of the largest Hindu temples in North America.

JKP Radha Madhav Dham Official Website: http://www.RadhaMadhavDham.org
Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat Worldwide Mission: http://www.JKP.org
Swami Nikhilanandji's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/SwamiNikhilanand
Official Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/RadhaMadhavDham