JKP Radha Madhav Dham presents Gita series in Virginia (Jan 20 - 22, 2012)

Radha Madhav Dham Group

Jan 16, 2012, 8:29:03 AM1/16/12
to JKP Radha Madhav Dham
http://swaminikhilanand.com/blog/2011/12/karm-yog-of-the-gita-how-to-practically-apply-it-in-life-virginia-jan-20---22-2012.html

Spiritual seekers in Virginia, it's time to mark your calendars again.
Avail of this superb 3 day lecture and kirtan series on how to
practically apply Gita in daily life. The program is being presented
by Rajdhani Mandir.

Topics:
Jan 20: What is karm yog? Who is a true karm yogi?
Jan 21: Is it possible to remember God all the time?
Jan 22: Why is the mind so difficult to control?
How can the mind be brought under control?

Swami Nikhilanandji's highly acclaimed 'Essentials of Gita' class,
which takes place from time to time, is the definitive source of Hindu
scriptural learning for parents and youth. It offers a refreshing
break from the hustle and bustle of modern living, and gives
participants a chance to get crystal clear answers to questions such
as who are we, what is our purpose in life, who is God, what is our
relationship with God etc., under the guidance of a profound and
prolific speaker of Bhagavad Gita. This 3-day lecture is a more
concise series on how to actually apply the karm yog of the Bhagavad
Gita in daily life.

Bhaiyaji studied Bhagavad Gita at its deepest levels under the
guidance of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaji, and he was one of the
presiding leaders at the 6th Global Gita Conference in New York in
2008. If you live in Virginia, and have a curiosity to study how to
practically apply Bhagavad Gita in life, this event is for you.
Questions and answers sessions will be available throughout the
lecture series. The event is FREE.

What a beautiful gift it would be to tell your family and friends
about this event, so that they too can gain clarity on their spiritual
path.

Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat (JKP) was founded by Jagadguru Shree
Kripaluji Maharaj, our beloved Shree Maharajji, the fifth prime
Jagadguru in the last 5000 years.

Founded in 1990, Radha Madhav Dham Temple and ashram serves as the
national center of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat in the United States and
is one of the largest Hindu temples in North America.

JKP Radha Madhav Dham Official Website: http://www.RadhaMadhavDham.org
Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat Worldwide Mission: http://www.JKP.org
Swami Nikhilanandji's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/SwamiNikhilanand
Official Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/RadhaMadhavDham