Marshall Chapman song nominated for Grammy

Pirat...@aol.com

Nov 5, 2007, 1:00:03 PM11/5/07
to buffe...@yahoogroups.com, jimmy_buffe...@googlegroups.com

Marshall's song "Railroad Track" Nominated for Grammy!

Attention NARAS members!

The round of voting for nomination ballots in each category for the Grammys is going on right now.

Marshall's song "Railroad Track" has made the first cut and is in the running for second-round nomination.

If you are a voting member of NARAS, please consider casting your vote for "Railroad Track" in Category 41 ("Best Country Song").

To hear "Railroad Track," click http://www.myspace.com/marshallchapmanmusic
(then click "Railroad Track" to your right)

Thanks!

Votes must be received by 11/7.

P.S. We’re not 100% sure who is a member, so we're sending this to as many folks as possible.
Please pass this on to anyone you know who is a NARAS member. Thanks!

--PirateJohn--
www.PirateJohn.com