Running JUnit tests during a promotion and publishing the results.

Chris Kantzer

Feb 16, 2018, 12:53:45 PM2/16/18
to Jenkins Users
Hello, I have a question about Actions within a promotion process.  Specifically about running JUnit tests during a promotion and publishing the results.

I have a job that runs JUnit tests during build and publishes the results, which are displayed in the Test result Trend and 'Latest Test Result' link.  I have a promotion process which runs some Integration tests (JUnit) before deploying the artifact.  I'd like to publish the JUnit results like I did during the build step, but the results are not being added to the "Latest test result" link or Test Result Trend.

Thanks,
Chris