metrics support? # of failures/successful builds

Doug Reiland

Feb 18, 2011, 5:10:40 PM2/18/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Is there anything that would provide me with # of pass/fail builds? This can be for a given job or global counts.

Thanks,
Doug

Bap

Feb 18, 2011, 8:30:29 PM2/18/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Doug Reiland

Feb 21, 2011, 6:20:40 AM2/21/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,  I tried this before, but had issues so I missed it.
I am trying it again. The query api looks very interesting.

There are 2 images of a hudson screen capture at the following page:
http://www.nalinmakar.com/2010/03/26/hudson-ci-for-testing/

Does anybody know how he got the stat information in the view (see second screen capture)?

Doug

Frederic Camblor

Feb 21, 2011, 7:57:58 AM2/21/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, Doug Reiland
Hi Doug,

I'm the creator of global build stats plugin, don't hesitate to ask for questions / enhancements :-)

To my mind, the capture you're referring to is using "text sections" in the list configuration, where are configured tests results image REST urls ( url like <hudson url>/job/<job name>/test/trend?width=400&height=300 )

You can, as well, refer to global build stats charts in a section like this (see the Global build stats JSON & REST API for this : for example : <hudson_url>/plugin/global-build-stats/showChart?buildStatId=<Chart id> )

Frédéric

Timothy Bingaman

Feb 21, 2011, 4:13:36 PM2/21/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
The second screen capture is using the Sectioned View Plugin with Test Result or Job Graph sections.

Also take a look at the Dashboard View Plugin as it may be more along the lines of what you're looking for.

Cheers,
Timo
--
Timothy Bingaman
Software Engineer, Open Cloud NZ Ltd

Doug Reiland

Feb 22, 2011, 1:01:07 PM2/22/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tim and Frederic.

mambu

Mar 29, 2011, 4:00:52 AM3/29/11
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I created a new plugin to provide project statistics (versus global
stats that are already available).
The first stats are the number of pass/unstable/fail builds, provided
as a new column and a new dashboard portlet.

Marco Ambu

Mar 29, 2011, 4:02:04 AM3/29/11
to Jenkins Users
Forgot to tell the name of the plugin! http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Project+Statistics+Plugin
--
Marco Ambu
E-mail: marco...@gmail.com

jaspreet singh

Feb 16, 2016, 9:06:02 AM2/16/16
to Jenkins Users
I can see the column on the dashboard but where is the portlet visible in jenkins.?

Thanks in advance

Renuka Radhakrishnan

Mar 8, 2016, 8:47:08 PM3/8/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I am using this plugin to get the success% of my jobs. But it does that for the entire period. Is there a way to get the results for a specific timeline ? For example, I want to know how we did last week.

Thanks,
Renuka.