Missing plugin 1.494 artifacts in maven repo (breaks Jenkins build)

Vojtech Juranek

Dec 13, 2012, 10:15:21 AM12/13/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
can someone install plugin 1.494 artifacts (org.jenkins-
ci.plugins:plugin:*:1.494) into maven repo? Missing them breaks Jenkins trunk
builds.

Jenkins depends on newly created mailer plugin which depends on Jenkins 1.494
and thus requires org.jenkins-ci.plugins:plugin:*:1.494

Thanks
Vojta

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Dec 13, 2012, 12:34:06 PM12/13/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Vojtech Juranek

I'm sorry. This was a hack needed to split off the e-mail feature from
core into a plugin.

I should have kept the mailer 1.4 release until the last minute. I
rolled back that change.
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi | CloudBees, Inc. | http://cloudbees.com/
Try Nectar, our professional version of Jenkins