Re: JEC installation (error 401)

jonathan sanders

Apr 29, 2008, 2:09:38 PM4/29/08
to Gérard WIGDOROWICZ, jec-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gérard,
JEC have a mechanism that enables working with self signed certificates, this mechanism automatically adds to the privekeystore file (in JEC lib) self signed certificates sent from exchange server, for this to work a JVM command is added when running JEC:
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=.\lib\privkeystore
you can look at jec_examples.bat for reference.
in case of valid certificates this mechanism is disabled (SSL communication will work without it).

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Gérard WIGDOROWICZ <g.w...@infass.com> wrote:

Hi Jonathan,

We have some problem to make a connection with our Exchange Server.
Error 401 is displayed.

Is it necessary to make a "privkeystore" file using an Exchange certificat ?
In a first time we use the privkeystore provided.

We have not understood if we need define a certificat in Exchange Server.

Regards

Gérard WIGDOROWICZ

INFASS Systèmes

( 01.69.42.46.33  Ê 01.69.42.57.22