[ANN] JAVAWUG BOF XVI / Friday 3rd March 2006 @ 19:00 / Oracle Ci ty of London

1 view

Pilgrim, Peter

Mar 9, 2006, 12:49:05 PM3/9/06
to JAVAWUG GoogleGroups (E-mail), Maven Users List (E-mail), Struts User Apache (E-mail), MyFaces Discussion (E-mail)
Dear All

I would like to formally announce that JAVAWUG (Java Web User Group)
is holding the sixteenth Birds-of-Feather (Meet up XVI) at the
Oracle City of London offices on Friday, 17th March 2006.

The meeting will take place in a room with Audio/Visual facilities
between 7-9:30 pm. There will be a series of presentations, Quickies,
inspired by the JavaPolis short presentation format.

The confirmed speakers are:

Phil Zoio
``Struts Java 5 Extension Framework''
(special guest speaker)

Emmanuel Okeyere
``Spring into RIFE Framework Continued''

Peter Pilgrim
``WebWork Quickie Experiences''

There will be probably be one additional speaking slot by Duncan Mills

Afterwards members can retire to the nearby the ``All Bar One''
pub/restaurant for more in depth discussion dinner,
food and drink ...

The address is:
Oracle City Of London
One South Place
London,
England
EC2M 2RB.

If you would like to attend

Join the http://groups.google.com/group/javawug JAVAWUG at Google Groups
and ``Send a mail to the list you are attending''

Send mail to myself at peter dot pilgrim at credit-suisse.com
and duncan dot mills at oracle.com

Here is some relevant travel information:

By Underground: -
Moorgate: Take the Moorgate East exit, turn right, one block to South
Place.
Bank: Take the Northern line to Moorgate.
Liverpool Street: Take the Broadgate exit, turn right onto South Place

Map: http://www.oracle.com/global/uk/corporate/locations/citymap.html

The venue has graciously been organised by Duncan Mills of Oracle Corp.
We all appreciate this generous gift.

http://www.javawug.com/

http://jroller.com/page/peter_pilgrim

PS: The presentations will be recorded and I hope to upload them all
Google Video Site. search against JAVAWUG for the last video uploads.

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development & Architecture
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse Group - "One Bank",

Louis Emmett

Mar 9, 2006, 3:13:19 PM3/9/06
to JAVAWUG
Hi, my name is Louis Emmett and I'd like to come along.
I work in Tower Hill for a derivatives brokerage firm as a java webdev,
and at the moment I'm most interested in JSF and other web tier
technologies, along with Spring middleware.

Hope to see you there,

Regards

Louis