((( EXCELLENT CONSULTANTS FOR YOUR REKS )))

Chandra Shekar

Sep 11, 2007, 9:32:31 AM9/11/07
to cha...@smartims.com

Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

We have excellent consultants on the skill sets of: C++ Developer,Sr.Business Analyst, IBM Main Frames, Java/J2ee, QA / QA Lead, SAP BW, SAS, SQL Server Developer, Siebel, Sr.ETL / Informatica / Data Warehousing ,. Please go through the hot list and let me know if you come across any matching requirements and feel free to contact me for additional information   ASAP.

Details are as follows:

Full Name: Srinivas Vangoor

Skills: Sr. C++ Developer (C++, ATL (COM), and VC++. ATL, COM, SDK, DLLs, WIN32 API, MFC, IBM MQ-Series, IVRS, ENVOX, BROOKSOFT, RDBMS like Oracle, My SQL and SQL Server, UNIX, Windows NT/98/2000/XP Server/Professional, Solaris……)

Contact: 908 930 9985

Email: srinivasre...@gmail.com

Rate: $65p/hr on CTC

Availability: 1 week notice

Current Location: NJ

Relocation: NJ/NY

Visa: H1

IT Exp: 7+ years

Full Name: Shrayasi Ghildyal

Skills: Sr.Business Analyst ( Financial)

Contact:  706-372-3760, 732 246 0989

Email: sgil...@yahoo.com

Rate: $65/hr

Availability: Immediately

Current location: NJ

Relocation: NJ/NYC only

Visa: Smart IMS H1

Comm. Skills: Excellent

Full Name: Rajendra Kumar

Skills: IBM Mainframes ( OS/390,Z/OS, Windows 98/NT/2000/XP,C, C++, Java, COBOL II,JCL,DB2, IMS/DB,ORACLE8.0,VSAM,Visual Basics 6.0,Java script, VB script, HTML, XML, ASP, IBM Utilities, ISPF/PDF, TSO/ISPF, SPUFI, BMS maps,NDMs, Insync, QMF, TSQ, TDQ, DCLGEN, ENDEVOR,Super C, XPEDITER, SDSF, IDCAMS, IEBGENER,JHS, File Aid, Abend-Aid, Change man, Panvalet, STS, CA-7, Connect Direct….)

Contact: 479-616-8566,

Email: akuth...@gmail.com

Rate: $55/hr on CTC

Availability: Immediately

Current Location:

Relocation: Open

Visa: Smart IMS Inc

Full Name:   Sreeni Digamarthi (Certified)

Skills: Sr.Java/J2ee (JDK1.4.2, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, MDB, JNDI, JMS, JavaBeans, XML, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, WSDL, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, C, VB, J2EE Framework, Jakarta Struts, Jakarta Tiles, Apache Axis, Log4J, LDAP, Apache Ant, Hibernate, Junit, Spring, Rational Unified Process. Perl, JavaScript, CSS, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle Http Server (OHS)………..)

Contact:  732 485 8182
Email:
ds0...@gmail.com

Rate: $65p/hr on CTC

Availability: Immediately

Current Location - CO

Relocation: Open

Visa: H1

Full Name: Padmini Kalyanakrishnan.

Skills: QA (Rational Clear Quest, Bugzilla, Rational ClearCase, Perforce, Vision Click and Vision ICE, WindRiver, VXWorks Tornado, VxWorks, VRTX, Windows 2000, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Timing Analyzer,C….)

Contact: 503 – 928 – 2451

Email :   p_kalyan...@yahoo.com

Current Location: Beaverton, OR – 97006

Relocation: OR (Beaverton , Portland, Hillsboro, Tigard, WA (Seattle)

Rate: $55/hr on CTC

Availability: Immediately

Visa: H1

Full Name: Archana Gollapudi

Skills: Sr. QA (Quick Test Pro, Test Director and Win-Runner. MS-DOS, UNIX, Windows NT/2000/XP, Linux, SQL, C, VB Script, Shell Scripting, Perl Scripting, PHP, VB.NET., Oracle, SQL Server., MS-Access, DBASE, MS-Office, Lotus Notes……)

Contact: 408-216-8642

Email: archanag...@gmail.com

Rate: $55p/hr on CTC (Negotiable)

Availability: Immediately

Current Location: Bay Area, CA

Relocation: Bay Area, CA only

Visa: H1

Name: Chaitanya Kasarla

Skills: SAP BW (SAP BW 3.0B, 3.1C, 3.5, SEM BPS, COPA, SD (Billing, Deliveries, Orders, Pricing), CCA, PURCH, PROD, MM, INV, AP, and AR….)

Ph: 614-804-2027

Email: chaitany...@gmail.com

Rate: $55/hr on CTC

Current location : OH

Relocation: Open

Available: ASAP

Visa: H1

Full Name: Sheethal Reddy

Skills: SAS ( SAS:  SAS (Base, Macros, Connect, ODS, Graph, Access,

Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris, Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access)

Contact: 732-421-7494

E-mail:sheet...@gmail.com
Rate: $55p/hr on CTC (Negotiable)

Availability: Immediately
Current location- NJ
Relocation -Open

Visa: H1

Full Name: Prajakta Upadhye

Skills: SAS (Clinical Trials Research Methodologies, New Drug Development and Clinical Phases, involved in the submission of report to FDA., Microsoft Windows and UNIX platform…………..)

Contact: 347-613-3298

Contact email:pupa...@srhs.org

Availability: Immediate

Rate: $55/hr on CTC

Current Location: New Haven – CT

Relocation: NJ only

Visa Status: H1

Full Name: Hussain Syed

Skills: SQL Server Developer   (SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005,Oracle 8i/9i,T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL PLUS,Performance Tuning,Capacity Planning,Installation, Upgrade, & Migration,ODBC, JDBC, OLE DB, DTS……..)

Email : shs...@gmail.com

Contact :551-998-4922

Rate :$55p/hr on CTC

Current location - NJ

Available - Immediately

Relocation - Open

Full Name: Naveen Dubbaka

Skills: Siebel Configurator / Developer ( Siebel 7.8.2.1/7.5.3.2/7.0, Siebel Sales, CRM, ePharma, Call Center, Tools Configuration, EIM, Workflow Manager, eScript, Informatica Power center7.1/6.2, C, PL/SQL, C++, VB 6.0, Oracle 8i/9i, SQL Server, VBScript, XML, XSLT, TOAD, SQL *Plus, SQL Loader, Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP, Linux, UNIX Shell Scripting…..)

Contact: 732-325-8810

Email: dubba...@gmail.com
Rate: $55/hr on C2C (Little bit Negotiable)

Availability: Immediate
Current Location: NJ
Re-location: Open
Visa: H1

Full Name: Sindhura Guthikonda

Skills: Data Warehousing (Informatica Power Center 7.1.5/7.1.3/6.5/5.1, Business Objects 5.1, Micro Strategy 7.0, Teradata, Oracle 9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, C, C++, HTML, WINDOWS XP/NT/2000/98/95, UNIX, MS-DOS, Toad, PL/SQL Developer, WinSQL, Teradata SQL Assistant, MS- Office, Microsoft Visio)

Contact: 330-329-4039

Email:  gusin...@yahoo.com

Rate: $65p/hr on CTC (Negotiable)

Availability: 1 Week notice
Location: Columbus OH

Relocation: Southern CA (San Diego or Irvine)

Visa: H1

-----------

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Chandra Shekar
Smart IMS Inc

77 Milltown Road ,
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
.
Tel: 732-626-0867, Fax: 732-432-7061
E-Mail: cha...@smartims.com
IM: chandra.i...@yahoo.com

If  you do not  want  to receive mails from me, please send an email with remove
in  the  subject line and I will  remove your email ID from the mailing list promptly

Glauco P. Gomes

Sep 11, 2007, 9:41:08 AM9/11/07
to jav...@googlegroups.com
Spammer banido.