South Florida Software Symposium - May 18 - 20, 2007

Maudrit Martinez

Mar 16, 2007, 10:33:17 PM3/16/07
to java...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!,

We are doing an event in South Florida that may be of your interest.

South Florida Software Symposium
May 18 - 20, 2007

Hotel Intercontinental Miami West
2505 Northwest 87th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33172

SFSS 2007 will offer four concurrent sessions for you to choose
from. The hot topics covered at SFSS 2007 include:

* Groovy/Grails
* OSGI
* Spring 2.0
* Domain Driven Design
* Annotations
* Java 6.0
* REST
* Google Web Toolkit
* JRuby
* Seam
* Enterprise Ajax
* JPA and many more!

We have another great set of speakers lined up for you to enjoy featuring:

* Venkat Subramaniam, co-author "Practices of an Agile Developer"
* Neal Ford, author "Art of Java Web Development"
* Ted Neward, author of "Effective Enterprise Java"
* David Hussman, Agility Expert
* Ben Hale, Sr. Consultant with Interface 21
* Greg Murray, Ajax Architect w/Sun.

Great Swag in 2007 - all attendees receive a new 2007 NFJS laptop bag &
custom binder.

Excellent Giveaways - Sony E-reader, Sony Playstation 3 and Apple iPods

Register Now!

http://www.nofluffjuststuff.com/sh/2007-05-Miami

Event by No Fluff, Just Stuff (NFJS), in coordination with Miami Java Users Group (MJUG)

Regards,

Maudrit Martinez
Miami Java Users Group Leader
mmar...@miamijug.org
http://www.miamijug.org

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away" ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery