Where is the JWebPane?

Adam G.

Feb 21, 2009, 5:56:52 AM2/21/09
to The Java Posse
Hi all,

looking back to the JavaOne 2008 a new web rendering component was
promissed - the JWebPane.

Some infos are here:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ixmal/archive/2008/05/introducing_jwe.html
http://blogs.sun.com/thejavatutorials/entry/html_component
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/alex2d/archive/2008/12/jwebpane_projec.html

So where is it? Any information on that?

Cheers,
Adam

Viktor Klang

Feb 21, 2009, 6:01:07 AM2/21/09
to java...@googlegroups.com
ALLRIGHT GUYS!

BRING THE PANE!!!!

Oh wait, snap.
--
Viktor Klang
Senior Systems Analyst

hendo

Feb 22, 2009, 4:34:36 AM2/22/09
to The Java Posse
I am eagerly awaiting this as well. Hopefully now that JavaFX 1.1 is
out, JWebPane will get the attention it needs ??

I am also interested to see how this webkit integration will look:
http://www.jroller.com/wparrott/entry/webkit4java_chromium_swt_version_to
With a swing version coming soon apparently.

Cheers
Ryan

On Feb 21, 11:56 am, "Adam G." <adam.gie...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> looking back to the JavaOne 2008 a new web rendering component was
> promissed - the JWebPane.
>
> Some infos are here:http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ixmal/archive/2008/05/introducing_jwe.htmlhttp://blogs.sun.com/thejavatutorials/entry/html_componenthttp://weblogs.java.net/blog/alex2d/archive/2008/12/jwebpane_projec.html

Adam G.

Feb 25, 2009, 6:57:08 AM2/25/09
to The Java Posse
I hope so too, because we would need that soon in our current project.
And all the other stuff like JDIC and so forth is not very nice at
all.

Finally I just hope that the JWebPane will not be a JWebPain!

Cheers!

On Feb 22, 10:34 am, hendo <ryanhe...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I am eagerly awaiting this as well. Hopefully now that JavaFX 1.1 is
> out, JWebPane will get the attention it needs ??
>
> I am also interested to see how this webkit integration will look:http://www.jroller.com/wparrott/entry/webkit4java_chromium_swt_versio...
> With a swing version coming soon apparently.
>
> Cheers
> Ryan
>
> On Feb 21, 11:56 am, "Adam G." <adam.gie...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > looking back to the JavaOne 2008 a new web rendering component was
> > promissed - the JWebPane.
>
> > Some infos are here:http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ixmal/archive/2008/05/introducing_jwe.ht...

Bill Robertson

Feb 25, 2009, 11:09:39 PM2/25/09
to The Java Posse
I thought I had read something about a target of Java 7 for it, but I
can't find that on Google so that must have been my imagination. The
most recent bit I can find about it is here:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/alex2d/archive/2008/12/jwebpane_projec.html
(Dec 10) in case you haven't run across that particular blog entry
yet.