Old JRockit downloads

Dominic Mitchell

Aug 21, 2009, 5:46:33 AM8/21/09
to java...@googlegroups.com
I've had a bug reported by somebody using an older version of JRockit.  I was wondering if anybody knows where you can download them from?  I can't see any references on the JRockit download page…

Given that I had to use google to find that page, I don't hold much hope for future Java downloads…

Thanks,
-Dom

Duncan Mills

Aug 23, 2009, 11:24:18 AM8/23/09
to java...@googlegroups.com
Dom - you might be able to get this from edelivery.oracle.com, it depends on how old a version you need. For older versions you'll have to go via Oracle Support (metalink.oracle.com)

The Oracle Technology Network site only shows the last couple of versions generally.

Duncan