New JavaFX (1.5 or 2.0) version at JavaOne?

Adam G.

May 22, 2009, 11:36:55 AM5/22/09
to The Java Posse
Hi all,

we are working with JavaFX but sometimes still have bad feelings about
it, when it comes to the poor tool support, poor widget set and other
stuff.

Does anybody (maybe Tor) has got news on JavaFX and tooling?

Cheers,
Adam

Ryan Waterer

May 22, 2009, 11:38:04 AM5/22/09
to java...@googlegroups.com
There are a lot of indications that you'll most likely see something big at JavaOne.

TorNorbye

May 22, 2009, 11:41:47 AM5/22/09
to The Java Posse
Yes, there will be a lot news related to JavaFX at JavaOne!
<panic>Only a couple of weeks left!</panic>

-- Tor

On May 22, 8:38 am, Ryan Waterer <aguitadel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are a lot of indications that you'll most likely see something big at
> JavaOne.

Joshua Marinacci

May 22, 2009, 12:35:37 PM5/22/09
to java...@googlegroups.com
it's only a little over a week till JavaOne starts. stay tuned!

Ryan Waterer

May 22, 2009, 12:51:31 PM5/22/09
to java...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure that this would be a fabulous JavaOne to attend!

Best of luck to those presenting!

michaelg

May 23, 2009, 5:05:21 AM5/23/09
to The Java Posse
You can just check out the latest source code and see for yourself. Oh
wait...