[izpack-user] UserInputPanel does not create dir in debian lenny

82 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

claud108

no leída,
16 sept 2009, 5:03:10 p.m.16/9/09
para us...@izpack.codehaus.org

Hi all,

I have a UserInputPanel which does not create the directory specified by
user. I use debian lenny and I specified a directory within my user's home.

The code is:
<field type="dir" align="left" variable="dataDir">
<spec txt="" size="25" set="$INSTALL_PATH/webapp/WEB-INF/data"
mustExist="false" />
</field>

Thanks,
Claudius

Dennis Reil

no leída,
18 sept 2009, 7:40:36 a.m.18/9/09
para us...@izpack.codehaus.org
Could you please provide additional information by running with -DTRACE=true and -DSTACKTRACE=true?

>Hi all,
>
>I have a UserInputPanel which does not create the directory specified by
>user. I use debian lenny and I specified a directory within my user's home.
>
>The code is:
>
><SPEC mustExist="false" />
>

>Thanks,
>Claudius
>--
>
>http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

______________________________________
http://blog.reil-online.de

claud108

no leída,
18 sept 2009, 9:20:27 a.m.18/9/09
para us...@izpack.codehaus.org

I ran the command as you said, and the result follows:

root@debian:/home/claudius/eXista/installer# java -jar -DSTACKTRACE=true
eXist-setup-1.4.0rc.jar

eXist Installation
------------------------
Using GUI mode ...
On a headless system, add parameter -p install-path
to install without GUI.
TRACE enabled.
STACKTRACE enabled.
Making temp file: iz-eXist.tmp
In temp directory: /tmp
Temp file created
Can not find optional resource conditions.xml
No specification for conditions found.
RulesEngine.init()
Initializing builtin conditions for packs.
Pack.getCondition(): null for pack core
Pack.getCondition(): null for pack sources
Pack.getCondition(): null for pack javadoc
Custom langpack for eng available.
Custom icons available.
Icon with id found: stepback
Icon with id found: stepforward
Icon with id found: stop
Icon with id found: done
Icon with id found: host
Icon with id found: information
Icon with id found: history
Icon with id found: bookmark
Icon with id found: edit
Icon with id found: empty
Icon with id found: help
Icon with id found: open
Icon with id found: home
Icon with id found: preferences
Icon with id found: tip
Icon with id found: import
Icon with id found: refresh_cycle
Icon with id found: JFrameIcon
Icon with id found: check
Icon with id found: link16x16
com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceNotFoundException: Cannot find named
Resource: '/res/packsLang.xml' AND '/res/packsLang.xml_eng'
com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceNotFoundException: Cannot find named
Resource: '/res/packsLang.xml' AND '/res/packsLang.xml_eng'
at
com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceManager.getLanguageResourceString(Unknown
Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceManager.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.panels.PacksPanelBase.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.panels.PacksPanel.<init>(Unknown Source)
at
at
at com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame.loadPanels(Unknown Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.installer.GUIInstaller.loadGUI(Unknown Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.installer.GUIInstaller.access$100(Unknown Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.installer.GUIInstaller$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.JDKPathPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.JDKPathPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: start
can show panel with id start ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.TargetPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.TargetPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current focus owner: null
executeCommand
params: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.12/bin/java
params: -version

stdout:

stderr:
java version "1.6.0_12"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.2-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

exit status: 0
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.TargetPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.TargetPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.JDKPathPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.JDKPathPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UserInputPanel.0
can show panel with id UserInputPanel.0 ?
no condition, show panel
Current focus owner: null
Current Panel: UserInputPanel.0
can show panel with id UserInputPanel.0 ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.TargetPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.TargetPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.PacksPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.PacksPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceNotFoundException: Cannot find named
Resource: '/res/userInputLang.xml_eng' AND '/res/userInputLang.xml_eng_eng'
com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceNotFoundException: Cannot find named
Resource: '/res/userInputLang.xml_eng' AND '/res/userInputLang.xml_eng_eng'
at
com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceManager.getLanguageResourceString(Unknown
Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.installer.ResourceManager.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.panels.UserInputPanel.init(Unknown Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.panels.UserInputPanel.panelActivate(Unknown Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame.switchPanel(Unknown Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame.navigateNext(Unknown Source)
at com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame.navigateNext(Unknown Source)
at
com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame$NavigationHandler.actionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2318)
at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:236)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6216)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3265)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4583)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2099)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4556)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4220)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4150)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2085)
at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
updateUIElements() variable=dataDir
value=/usr/local/eXistw/webapp/WEB-INF/data

Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.PacksPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.PacksPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UserInputPanel.0
can show panel with id UserInputPanel.0 ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.InstallPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.InstallPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Conditions fulfilled for: core?
can install pack with id core?
no condition, can install pack
Conditions fulfilled for: sources?
can install pack with id sources?
no condition, can install pack
Conditions fulfilled for: javadoc?
can install pack with id javadoc?
no condition, can install pack
executeCommand
params: df
params: -Pk
params: /usr/local

stdout:
Filesystem 1024-blocks Used Available Capacity Mounted on
/dev/sda1 113916300 36701168 71428524 34% /

stderr:

exit status: 0
[...]
Current Panel: UserInputPanel.1
can show panel with id UserInputPanel.1 ?
no condition, show panel
Current focus owner: null
handling executable file path = /usr/local/eXistw/bin/client.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/bin/client.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path = /usr/local/eXistw/bin/setup.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/bin/setup.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path = /usr/local/eXistw/bin/startup.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/bin/startup.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path = /usr/local/eXistw/bin/server.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/bin/server.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path = /usr/local/eXistw/bin/shutdown.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/bin/shutdown.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path = /usr/local/eXistw/bin/backup.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/bin/backup.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path =
/usr/local/eXistw/bin/functions.d/eXist-settings.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/bin/functions.d/eXist-settings.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path =
/usr/local/eXistw/bin/functions.d/getopt-settings.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/bin/functions.d/getopt-settings.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path =
/usr/local/eXistw/bin/functions.d/jmx-settings.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/bin/functions.d/jmx-settings.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path = /usr/local/eXistw/build.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/build.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path = /usr/local/eXistw/tools/wrapper/bin/wrapper
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/tools/wrapper/bin/wrapper

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
handling executable file path = /usr/local/eXistw/tools/wrapper/bin/exist.sh
mainClass = null
type = 0
executionStage = 1
onFailure = 2
argList: []

osList = [[Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]]
os: [Os family unix name null version null arch null jre null ]
keepFile = false

checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
making file executable (setting executable flag)
executeCommand
params: /bin/chmod
params: a+x
params: /usr/local/eXistw/tools/wrapper/bin/exist.sh

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 0
writing installation information
creating info file/usr/local/eXistw/.installationinformation
done.
Current Panel: UserInputPanel.1
can show panel with id UserInputPanel.1 ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.InstallPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.InstallPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.ProcessPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.ProcessPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current focus owner: null
[...]
Icon null not found in icon list. null
Failed in PasswordGroup constructor making processor:
java.lang.NullPointerException
updateUIElements() variable=adminPasswd value=null

updateUIElements() variable=adminPasswd value=null
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.ProcessPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.ProcessPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UserInputPanel.1
can show panel with id UserInputPanel.1 ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.ShortcutPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.ShortcutPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current focus owner: null
Condition is fulfilled or not existent.
checking if os constraints [Os family windows name null version null arch
null jre null ] match current OS
no match with current OS!
Condition is fulfilled or not existent.
checking if os constraints [Os family unix name null version null arch null
jre null ] match current OS
matched current OS.
Current focus owner: null
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.ShortcutPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.ShortcutPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.ProcessPanel)
can show panel with id UNKNOWN (com.izforge.izpack.panels.ProcessPanel) ?
no condition, show panel
Current Panel: info
can show panel with id info ?
no condition, show panel
Current focus owner: null
executeCommand
params: /usr/bin/env
params: which
params: which

stdout:
/usr/bin/which

stderr:

exit status: 0
executeCommand
params: /usr/bin/which
params: ypcat

stdout:

stderr:

exit status: 1
executeCommand
params: /usr/bin/which
params: su

stdout:
/bin/su

stderr:

exit status: 0
executeCommand
params: /usr/bin/which
params: xdg-desktop-icon

stdout:
/usr/bin/xdg-desktop-icon

stderr:

exit status: 0
executeCommand
params: /usr/bin/env
params: kwin
params: --version

stdout:

stderr:
/usr/bin/env: kwin: No such file or directory

exit status: 127
Current Panel: info
can show panel with id info ?
no condition, show panel

Kjell Braden

no leída,
21 sept 2009, 8:54:37 a.m.21/9/09
para us...@izpack.codehaus.org,clau...@yahoo.com
claud108 schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a UserInputPanel which does not create the directory specified by
> user. I use debian lenny and I specified a directory within my user's home.
>
> The code is:
> <field type="dir" align="left" variable="dataDir">
> <spec txt="" size="25" set="$INSTALL_PATH/webapp/WEB-INF/data"
> mustExist="false" />
> </field>
>
> Thanks,
> Claudius

Hi Claudius,

that's a bug. Can you please open a JIRA issue?

(Dev note: FileInputField.verifyCreateOK() tells the user the
non-existing directory would be created, but does not contain any code
for actually creating it)

Thanks,
Kjell

signature.asc