Feature request: un-split pane back to tab or window

jrespeto

Sep 6, 2011, 8:46:28 AM9/6/11
to iterm2-discuss
Please add a menu option to un-split selected pane to new tab or new
window. I think this would be a great feature addition for cases when
someone moves a tab and creates split pane and would like to move one
of the panes back to a tab.

Thank you for the great app.

George Nachman

Sep 6, 2011, 2:54:52 PM9/6/11
to iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
You can already do this by holding cmd-shift-opt and dragging the pane to a tab bar or away from any terminal window to create a new window.

Marko Milivojevic

Sep 6, 2011, 11:23:00 PM9/6/11
to iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
I think there's a bug with this feature. When I dragged inactive pane
out of the window, it maintained the subdued/dimmed background,
instead of using the default background color for the profile.

-Marko.

--
Marko Milivojevic - CCIE #18427 (SP R&S)
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert

George Nachman

Sep 7, 2011, 2:23:23 AM9/7/11
to iterm2-...@googlegroups.com