Winners Topers LIST on 24.06.08 - Find your Name Here : IT Acumens Quiz - Nobody Does Like Acumens

Winners - IT Acumens

Jun 25, 2008, 1:41:31 AM6/25/08
to itac...@googlegroups.com

24th June 2008

Hi Acumens

Daily Alerts you - JOB / Technical Articles / Hot News / Other Stuffs

   PLAY QUIZ AND WIN EXCITING PRIZES          * Free 5Gb Mailbox to get all Access

Welcome to the IT Acumens Winners [ www.winners.itacumens.com ]. Our team proud to announce the Topers List of Winners on 24.06.08. And we wish you all to play all categories and Get more points and Win all GIFTS. Waiting for you!!!..
NOTE:

And we added these Points with Newer Points [which you going to play now] to increase your Scores to take away all the prizes. Let's Start again and WIN...

  And if you not find your name in the Toper's LIST, play the QUIZ again and WIN!!!

  * Training Points Will not be added to High scores

  For More Queries : Click Here - Registered Users only allowed to Post Queries and Win Prizes

  For More Details about Prizes and Bonus Points - > Click Here

Dream Jobs
Online Games
Hot News
Latest Videos

 Subscribe to IT Acumens Groups

Subscription to IT Acumens is FREE.
Subscribe "IT ACUMENS" for IT Related Updates, Daily Job Updates, Tech Articles ,Update with current affairs and all latest stuffs to change your career path.
  Subscribe in GROUPS and Change Ur Life path

 Subscribe to Acumens Groups

Subscribe "ACUMENS" for IT Related Daily Updates, IT General  Issues/Pics/Jokes/Forwards with current affairs and latest videos and games
  Subscribe in GROUPS and Change Ur Life path