Walkin @ Maples ESM Looking for Freshers in Testing - Chennai - Hurry Up !!! - Apply & Get Direct Reference : IT Acumens - www.itacumens.com

Bala Ganesh

Dec 29, 2008, 11:26:53 PM12/29/08
to itac...@googlegroups.com

30 December 08 - Good Morning Acumens

                   Job Alert

SEND SMS ACUMENS to 97890 64758 to get instant updates of Walk-ins & Reference

Please add your Email to our subscription box to get frequent updates of Jobs with Direct reference.

Dear Acumens,
Following is a list of the Fresher Jobs and Experienced Jobs Opportunities for you.

Freshers IT Job Opening at Cyber Heights Software
Hyderabad / Secunderabad

Functional Area: Web, Graphic Design, Visualiser

Walk in @ Barry-Wehmiller for Software Engineer - Chennai - Hurry Up!!!

Chennai
Good exposure in.NET framework 2.0 (or) 3.0/3.5
Walkin @ Maples ESM Looking for Freshers in Testing - Chennai - Hurry Up!!!

Chennai

- BE/B.Tech Degree (EEE),(EEC),(TEE)
- ME/M.Tech Degree (EEE),(EEC),(TWE)
(FRESHERS)eSYON Technologies Looking for Fresh Graduates-Bangalore - Hurry Up!!!
Bangalore

Recruitment for Graduate / Trainee / Fresher

National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC Hiring for Multiple Positions - Apply!!!

NewDelhi

Apply Online. On submission of a valid application online, a registration ID will be generated.

PRECISION ENTERPRISE REQUIRES COMMERCIAL OFFICER (3 - 5 yrs) - APPLY HERE !!!

Bangalore,chennai,Hyderabad,Mumbai

Job Function:Accounting/Tax/Company Secretary/Audit, Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Mgmt/Procurement

Refer your 10 friends to our forum and get Mobile Top up Daily

Mobile Coupon

Free Registration @ Your Name

New User - Register Here!!!

Existing User - Click Here!!!

Why Login? Why Subscribe?
Copyright -IT Acumens-08
*Terms & Condition ! Apply.

Regards,
IT Acumens & Team

If you want to unsubscribe to from IT Acumens News and other Newsletters, Click here